Arcadium Plays: Resident Evil Franchise

What should we play next?

• Total voters

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Dope thread concept. I hope this really picks up. It would be good for this section.

I've played RE, RE2(never completed), RE3(never completed), RE: CV, RE4, RE5, RE7

Code Veronica is still my in my Top 3 along with RE7 and RE4. I remember I could never beat Tyrant on the back of that plane and put the game down for like 4-6 months. I eventually started a new game and when I made it to that part I had a ton of ammo and realized you only had to do a certain amount of damage to him then use the cargo to knock him out of the plane :snoop:. The Antartica section is probably one of my favorite RE set pieces. I'm def going to play through RE7 again at some point.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
enSH17O.jpg

Still need to buy 6 and revelations 2 :wow:

About to start 1 tonight :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Haven’t played the first game since GameCube. Crazy how well it still holds up. Those graphics were ahead of their time.

Only played like 20 minutes but it was like an old friend :wow:

Forgot the remake let’s a fukking dog in the mansion when you check the front door :damn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But will it flop as bad as a person trying to bribe people to play with him while being serenaded by the smooth sounds of crickets on a cool summer night? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
Beat me in super mega baseball 2 and win a free game
1.) It's a taking all comers thread, the thread didn't flop, this forum did :ufdup:

2.) This is my second thread on this topic, first challenger got Summerjammed, you welcome to be victim #2 but it's been proven that you're a casual.. Destiny 2 catered to gamers like you and the rest is his-tory :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
1.) It's a taking all comers thread, the thread didn't flop, this forum did :ufdup:

2.) This is my second thread on this topic, first challenger got Summerjammed, you welcome to be victim #2 but it's been proven that you're a casual.. Destiny 2 catered to gamers like you and the rest is his-tory :francis:
:laff:You really believe this too :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:laff:You really believe this too :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
:gucci:

Is this or is this not the videogame section of this site?

Is super mega baseball a bad, decent, good or great game? (I'm certain you wouldn't know)

It was free so no excuses on if you got it or not, but nobody stepped up. Either this forum is dead when it comes to shyt like this or its not. That's not an indictment on me, but nikkaz will try to get at me from any angle they can, even if it's at the risk of exposing themselves as ghat damn casuals :snoop:

I'm 1-0 vs the coli, Summerjam is real. I'll be here when you grow a pair...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:gucci:

Is this or is this not the videogame section of this site?

Is super mega baseball a bad, decent, good or great game? (I'm certain you wouldn't know)

It was free so no excuses on if you got it or not, but nobody stepped up. Either this forum is dead when it comes to shyt like this or its not. That's not an indictment on me, but nikkaz will try to get at me from any angle they can, even if it's at the risk of exposing themselves as ghat damn casuals :snoop:

I'm 1-0 vs the coli, Summerjam is real. I'll be here when you grow a pair...
Destiny did numbers. Street Fighter did numbers. State of Decay 2 did numbers. Battlefield did numbers. The Arcadium Plays game...they just ain’t interested playing throw always with you which is why you took your ball and went home.
Let’s not make this more complex than it really is.