Arcadium Plays: Resident Evil Franchise

What should we play next?

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good ole RE1, where you forget what to do after not playing for so long. I have a dog whistle, blue gemstone and a kerosone flask. I've been running around like a madman looking for locked doors, unexplored areas.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Destiny did numbers. Street Fighter did numbers. State of Decay 2 did numbers. Battlefield did numbers. The Arcadium Plays game...they just ain’t interested playing throw always with you which is why you took your ball and went home.
Let’s not make this more complex than it really is.
You making this difficult..on yourself. You asked for it tho so I'll give it to ya :francis:

Men play sports because they love to compete, you being unmanly so competition intimidates you, which is why you even brought up soft ass Destiny :manny: If nikkaz was playing this game like that they'd want to play the best. I'm undefeated, won 14-0 the one game I did get in coli wise.

And since I been friends with most ppl here since before you started posting you'd know you can see the stats. I'm at the top of everybody's list :umad:

ditto with Xbox fitness :to:

And lmao at the Arcadium plays games. You said that was a success? :laff: I'm not rooting against it, but you not gonna come in here and try to group that shyt in like a Republican bill sent to Congress :stop:

Don't make me pull another flop gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man I ended up leaving the game on while I had to go out for a sec. That's some early late 90s shyt. I didn't have a single ink ribbon and my health was on caution.
I couldn't imagine kids these days playing this.
Survival horror will always be my goat genre.

I played all of them. Remember the thing? Or extermination? I wish Sony would make that a ps2 classic on ps4.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You making this difficult..on yourself. You asked for it tho so I'll give it to ya :francis:

Men play sports because they love to compete, you being unmanly so competition intimidates you, which is why you even brought up soft ass Destiny :manny: If nikkaz was playing this game like that they'd want to play the best. I'm undefeated, won 14-0 the one game I did get in coli wise.

And since I been friends with most ppl here since before you started posting you'd know you can see the stats. I'm at the top of everybody's list :umad:

ditto with Xbox fitness :to:

And lmao at the Arcadium plays games. You said that was a success? :laff: I'm not rooting against it, but you not gonna come in here and try to group that shyt in like a Republican bill sent to Congress :stop:

Don't make me pull another flop gif
Are you gonna play resident evil or nah? Because your derailing this thread. Mod team alpha...strike on 3.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
gonna ttry and boot this back up this weekend, i been on operation back log tho, trying to knock out FFXV and Nioh simultaneously :pachaha:

Gotta keep myself busy until spidey drops :noah:

If i remember correctly, im still in the first floor of the mansion?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Fatboi1 you take the dog whistle to a balcony on the 2nd floor and blow it (you'll know its the right one because theirs a garden where you can use green herbs from) and then 2 dogs attack and one of them drops a collar which you examine and get the top half of a key.

Stupid dogs killed me the first time

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 you take the dog whistle to a balcony on the 2nd floor and blow it (you'll know its the right one because theirs a garden where you can use green herbs from) and then 2 dogs attack and one of them drops a collar which you examine and get the top half of a key.

Stupid dogs killed me the first time
I did that. I actually looked at a walkthrough to find out what happened. I finally found a save room after unlocking a new door and currently have an emblem, gemstone and the regular Mansion key. It's been a while since I played this game so it's like all new to me even though it's familiar.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The mansion is still the dopest video game location of all time to me. The atmosphere and metroid type level design :ahh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Are you gonna play resident evil or nah? Because your derailing this thread. Mod team alpha...strike on 3.
You tried too derail it by talking shyt, got shut down, now you copping pleas. fukk I look like playing old ass resident evil because some lame suggested it :laff:

Don't you nikkaz have backlogs? Is resident evil high up on yours? I find that hard to believe but I also find this type of behavior hard to believe...
I did that. I actually looked at a walkthrough to find out what happened. I finally found a save room after unlocking a new door and currently have an emblem, gemstone and the regular Mansion key. It's been a while since I played this game so it's like all new to me even though it's familiar.
:dame:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
gonna ttry and boot this back up this weekend, i been on operation back log tho, trying to knock out FFXV and Nioh simultaneously :pachaha:

Gotta keep myself busy until spidey drops :noah:

If i remember correctly, im still in the first floor of the mansion?
You honestly might be better off restarting. The game is heavily reliant on knowing where you are and figuring out what to do next. It doesn't hold your hand or give much in the way of direction.