Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
"obviously" breh do u know how many ppl nvr realized it was an all green screen scene til that video came out? :pachaha: how many "whaaaat/:ohhh:'s" there were on this very board :russ: i couldnt tell it was all green screen at all. Unlike this where i knew from the jump it was fake buildings with the background being completely fake because it still looks completely fake. Im still tryna figure out why they went with a cgi wall for dude to crash through instead of just a easily breakable one. Stuff like that irks tf outta me.

:laff: you must be joking breh, you can immediately tell as soon as they close up on IM's head

Funny part is that the guys who did the CG on CW are working on this movie

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
mission impossible dun ruined action scenes for me. This whole scene looks so damn fake i cant help but to :scusthov: when dude bust thru the wall :scusthov: like why is that cgi'd :dahell: then u can tell the whole rooftop is a set :scust:....but the dudes that shyt on the airport fight scene in civil war think this is dope :pachaha: hypocrisy so funny

Airport scene was trash no matter how you try to spin it. Corny too. :mjlol:

The rest of the movie was good though. :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:russ: The hypocrisy around here sometimes nothing short than amazes me.

Its funny how the conversation the last 2 pages have strayed not only away from this movie but away from this universe but that same energy aint there... matter fact its united with going against what was preached and complained about:bryan:

But keeping back on topic.... just saw this

I think barring Wan does what some have done (show something from the very last scene of the movie like a few movies this year have done) he has nothing to worry about. Hell it looks good and the more they show thats not a "key" seen the better. I see the hype gonna pick up for this really fast come November and well done to them for that:ehh:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
T
Its funny how the conversation the last 2 pages have strayed

:mjlol: It hasn't strayed at all. People keep coming in here and making terrible comparisons. @kingdarius being the latest example of that. If you are going to come in here and make a terrible comparison then there's no issue with it being quickly dismissed. It's always the posters who lack self-awareness too :wow:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: The hypocrisy around here sometimes nothing short than amazes me.

Its funny how the conversation the last 2 pages have strayed not only away from this movie but away from this universe but that same energy aint there... matter fact its united with going against what was preached and complained about:bryan:

But keeping back on topic.... just saw this

I think barring Wan does what some have done (show something from the very last scene of the movie like a few movies this year have done) he has nothing to worry about. Hell it looks good and the more they show thats not a "key" seen the better. I see the hype gonna pick up for this really fast come November and well done to them for that:ehh:

Martha

This movie is gathering steam now. You know them boys at marvel out there just waitin to crush the buildings with that A4 teaser trailer. They might drop it if Aquaman noise gets too loud. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This movie is gathering steam now. You know them boys at marvel out there just waitin to crush the buildings with that A4 teaser trailer. They might drop it if Aquaman noise gets too loud. :blessed:

:russell: Feige and Johns are friends in real life and the people at Marvel congratulated DC on Wonder Woman and vice versa. The only people making this out to be a real life "war" or issue between billion dollar companies are retards on the internet. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: It hasn't strayed at all. People keep coming in here and making terrible comparisons. @kingdarius being the latest example of that. If you are going to come in here and make a terrible comparison then there's no issue with it being quickly dismissed. It's always the posters who lack self-awareness too :wow:

Ok, so basically though we did the exact same thing. Only certain people can dismiss terrible comparisons and certain people cant? Cool, we up to speed now. Thanks guy

I'm just gonna go back to talk about Aquaman now since I was told earlier that "This should only be about this particular movie.. good or bad." I dont want no smoke.

Yes come November this shyt is gonna be rolling and the key thing about this is if it delivers, it may do wonders for Shazaam which is following up next. I anxious to see more of the water fights or scenes as I think thats the most fascinating thing about the trailer to me. Like how they present life or culture in Atlantis, I think thats gonna be a highlight

Martha

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:laff: you must be joking breh, you can immediately tell as soon as they close up on IM's head

Funny part is that the guys who did the CG on CW are working on this movie
Just point me to the non hindsight post where everybody knew this immediately :heh: i dont remember a single soul saying anything about the cgi (besides the IM suit floating head thing but thats brought up every movie) in that scene BEFORE that video. I'll let yall tell it tho
This is either :duck: or you just aren't very bright. I'd believe either to be the case.
i said what i said. You can try to belittle my intelligence all u want. I had no clue the entire thing was green screen. I knew some parts were but the whole thing? nope. I'll let yall act like yall did tho day 1 and not before the video came out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
where is @hex at.. breh, I don't care who started it, whether it was @Still FloW or @Bryan Danielson or that other guy whose name I'm forgetting, these trash ass Marvel/DC arguments need to get the fukk up outta here. Nobody is tryin to read through this shyt, it's why people don't want to post in these threads or this section in general. This should only be about this particular movie.. good or bad.

I'm here.

For the record I don't care if people argue about DC vs Marvel (within reason, if it derails the thread either PM me or Report it and I'll deal with it) I was specifically talking about cats going way the fukk over board and talking about family members or dead relatives or whatever kinda weirdo shyt was going on in that other thread. Basically the type of shyt that would get people killed in real life. :manny:

But yeah....I'm keeping an eye on these threads.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the movie....I thought the first trailer was lame as hell....this shyt looks dope as fukk. And :dahell: at people saying it looks fake....I mean.....yeah, it does....but it looks good enough for me to let it slide. It's not as if they were gonna chase them across roofs and shoot real lasers at them in real life.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As far as the movie....I thought the first trailer was lame as hell....this shyt looks dope as fukk. And :dahell: at people saying it looks fake....I mean.....yeah, it does....but it looks good enough for me to let it slide. It's not as if they were gonna chase them across roofs and shoot real lasers at them in real life.

Fred.

You have to respect that Wan is using real locations.. maybe it's more costly but the end product almost always ends up looking way better than when something is all green screen.. I'm saying that as a generalization not that it is always the case...

There's a reason why I fukk with Terminator 2 over almost everything that comes out these days. Practical effects and models combined with special effects is the way to go in my view.