Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Okay, good. :manny:

Cool, I guess this is a clean slate and squashes whatever low key silly shyt or Cold War thats been going on between us from here on out. We kinda have more in common than not and more importantly we both Niners fans and I dont be trynna smoke with niccas in my fanbase and as long as no one comes for me I got no issues.

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cool, I guess this is a clean slate and squashes whatever low key silly shyt or Cold War thats been going on between us from here on out. We kinda have more in common than not and more importantly we both Niners fans and I dont be trynna smoke with niccas in my fanbase and as long as no one comes for me I got no issues.

Martha

I don't have issues with anyone on here and for the record, I don't care if people talk shyt about DC vs. Marvel but when it gets ridiculous and turns into every post and starts ruining threads, that's when people need to move on from the shyt. A little lighthearted jabs are fine, sometimes hilarious

The facts are I believe most people in here end up watching all the comic movies anyway regardless of what company is producing them. The Venom thread is more proof of that

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
One thing that gives me confidence with this is James Wan's whole demeanor. While everyone is all bitter and cautious about DC, Wan is just like "Yo....I'm James Wan. I make good movies. I does this.:smugdraper:"

And if you look at his track record, why wouldn't he confident in his shyt? It feels like he got to make the exact movie he wanted to make, and that's exciting given how corporately driven a majority of superhero movies have been in recent years.

:wow: not one lie told... Wan the GOAT

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
mission impossible dun ruined action scenes for me. This whole scene looks so damn fake i cant help but to :scusthov: when dude bust thru the wall :scusthov: like why is that cgi'd :dahell: then u can tell the whole rooftop is a set :scust:....but the dudes that shyt on the airport fight scene in civil war think this is dope :pachaha: hypocrisy so funny

whos mans is this ??? :dahell:

someone kick this retarded stan out of here with this BS.. nikka stinking up the place

compare green screen to REAL SETS in the name of stanning brehhs.. foh :camby:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Been burned too often by wb and DC to say that I'm looking forward to it but this does look like it could be good. But I hope that mamoa isn't yelling "badass" all the time,that could get really añnoying.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
You have to respect that Wan is using real locations.. maybe it's more costly but the end product almost always ends up looking way better than when something is all green screen.. I'm saying that as a generalization not that it is always the case...

There's a reason why I fukk with Terminator 2 over almost everything that comes out these days. Practical effects and models combined with special effects is the way to go in my view.
We should also keep in mind that these trailers usually use shots from older cuts of the film. I believe this one was originally shown at SDCC back in July. The final product should look much more polished.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
With all due respect, I think we need to clarify a little bit of context.

No one is at WAR.

Wars are what’s happening overseas, between the rich and the poor, blacks and cops, and etc.

With these movies or movie industry, it no different than music industry, gaming industry, cellphone industry, tech industry, car industry, banking, sports and etc.

EVERYONE IS COMPETING.

You can not be at war, you can be friends or friendly, and you can be still trying COMPETE to be the best.

And that’s what everyone is trynna do in addition to get paid. Ain’t no one trynna sign on to these roles/movies and make mediocre shyt or not be the best movie of the year and if it’s competitors.

If that wasn’t the case then why do these studios/ actors look so closely at the numbers he’ll even closer than people on the internet.

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Oh no why are Aquaman and Hulk hanging out.. I told you, this 'war' is only internet bullshyt that nobody in real life cares about. :manny:

No one in real life cares about? :MauryORly:

That might have been true in 2013 or 2014, but even then actual gatherings of fans like ComicCon, have been mirroring the fukkery seen online.

Why Marvel V DC Undermines the Spirit of Comic-Con

That was an article from last year's SDCC, it was bad then & it's only gotten worse since. It's no longer just an internet thing, hell the only people that seem to be abstaining are those actually employed by the companies in question.

shyt is crazy.:Boshfukkery:

Daps

Martha
Yeah Ive been saying for years now as comic fans we gotta stick together so we can see the coolest content of all our favorite characters. shyt Im hoping I can be alive for a DC/Marvel movie crossover. The Source Wall coming down in DC Comics and this Doomsday Clock storyline got me hoping we gonna get some sort of crossover, but god damn the fanbases of DC and Marvel act like they can't aknowledge the flaws of one without immediately attacking the other. Both companies need to flourish so we can eat

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I honestly can't wait for this movie. It looks really good

This is random and I don't wanna do any DC vs Marvel shyt but...the more I watch Black Panther the more points I have to take off. That movie is really 6/10 for me. The fight scenes were just horrendous and the cgi was an abomination

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I honestly can't wait for this movie. It looks really good

This is random and I don't wanna do any DC vs Marvel shyt but...the more I watch Black Panther the more points I have to take off. That movie is really 6/10 for me. The fight scenes were just horrendous and the cgi was an abomination
The hell this have to do with Aquaman? :dahell: