blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
One thing that gives me confidence with this is James Wan's whole demeanor. While everyone is all bitter and cautious about DC, Wan is just like "Yo....I'm James Wan. I make good movies. I does this.:smugdraper:"

And if you look at his track record, why wouldn't he confident in his shyt? It feels like he got to make the exact movie he wanted to make, and that's exciting given how corporately driven a majority of superhero movies have been in recent years.

LF9kHHD.png

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who was the guy in the red suit chasing the girl in the trailor?

are we gonna get aqua lad in this shyt?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
MCU Gawd Joss Whedon wrote that shyt line

He did A1 and JL and wants to do a Supergirl movie......

He a MCU and DCU Gawd..... don’t try to deny him :russ:

MCU talk in an Aquaman thread huh? I thought this was frowned upon? :dame:

Niccas sure do love to pick and choose when they want to complain and whine about that:sas2:

But again....... Aquaman’s suit is dope and the war scene looked hyped:obama:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
where is @hex at.. breh, I don't care who started it, whether it was @Still FloW or @Bryan Danielson or that other guy whose name I'm forgetting, these trash ass Marvel/DC arguments need to get the fukk up outta here. Nobody is tryin to read through this shyt, it's why people don't want to post in these threads or this section in general. This should only be about this particular movie.. good or bad.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
where is @hex at.. breh, I don't care who started it, whether it was @Still FloW or @Bryan Danielson or that other guy whose name I'm forgetting, these trash ass Marvel/DC arguments need to get the fukk up outta here. Nobody is tryin to read through this shyt, it's why people don't want to post in these threads or this section in general. This should only be about this particular movie.. good or bad.

And what arguments did I DO?:gucci:

Who am I arguing with?:dwillhuh:

Or even more relevant question what argument did I START??:dahell:

At worst all I did was what you normally do, comment off someone else’s comment, now if that is a big crime, don’t you think you probably need to get out of here too?:mindblown:

I am taking about the movie and hell I didn’t say nothing bad or negative about the movie.

You kinda need to go somewhere else with that, I’m not the problem:camby:

Martha

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He did A1 and JL and wants to do a Supergirl movie......

He a MCU and DCU Gawd..... don’t try to deny him :russ:
It was Batgirl that Whedon was attached to but he dropped out at the start of 2018. He said Batgirl was "too hard to write"...:churchlady:

They replaced him with the woman who wrote the Bumblebee movie.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
It was Batgirl that Whedon was attached to but he dropped out at the start of 2018. He said Batgirl was "too hard to write"...:churchlady:

After Age of Ultron, Justice League, and that Wonder Woman script that resurfaced, I'm good on Whedon doing anymore superhero stuff. Especially if he was struggling to write Batgirl of all things.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

That IS right.... my bad I completely forgot all about Batgirl.

Good look, I didn’t know the writer of Bumblebee was a woman though. That’s interesting

Hopefully after seeing Aquaman they get some great inspiration and energy for that project too

Lol @ the smiley, that’s original

Martha