Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This man said there's too much CG in a movie that features a city of people who live and breathe underwater :mjlol:

It's like people expect these filmmakers to actually film all these scenes underwater IRL

nikkas complaining about CGI but called Bleck Pentha the greatest CBM out.. fuccin dikk eaters man

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
hxnKsJK.gif

BREHHHS... IMAGINE this entire scene in 3D !! :damn:

I DONT THINKG IM READY FOR THIS UNCUT CRACK

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That moment at the beginning of BvS when the cop walks in the room and Batman is in the corner of the roof, then crawls across the ceiling is one of my favourite depictions of the character on film.

It perfectly encapsulated how you'd expect to feel when seeing a man dressed as a giant bat, out of the corner of your eye, who has been busy branding criminals. Straight :merchant::damn::whoa:

After that - I didn't really feel engaged by anything Bat related in the flick until the warehouse fight, but that's just me :manny:

I really want Snyder to make another horror film. I loved dawn of the dead and scenes like that above show he has the eye for it,which a lot of directors making horror these days simply don’t. That Batman scene felt like a horror movie and it was the most animalistic Batman has ever been on screen. Batman was straight up intimidating and terrifying in that moment.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
MCU stans are the Drake stans of the film room. Pathetic when you're not seeing a dime from OVO or in this case the Disney machine. :mjlol:

They know they are pathetic too, that's why they put @Dominic Brehetto on ignore because he sonned them a year ago :russ:
Don’t drag me into this man, I retired from trolling. :Itslitmib:

You about to be quoted by the three stooges and then they’re about to have 20 posts back and forth whining and sucking each other off :whoa:

Just leave them alone right now, they’ve had a rough couple days with the James Gunn news, either not talking about it or having to pretend they’re outraged and not secretly signing petitions under different aliases to have him rehired. :whoa:

Let’s iust appreciate this piff the almighty :WanDC: has given us and not try to engage in negativity.:Britishsmile:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Don’t drag me into this man, I retired from trolling. :Itslitmib:

You about to be quoted by the three stooges and then they’re about to have 20 posts back and forth whining and sucking each other off :whoa:

Just leave them alone right now, they’ve had a rough couple days with the James Gunn news, either not talking about it or having to pretend they’re outraged and not secretly signing petitions under different aliases to have him rehired. :whoa:

Let’s iust appreciate this piff the almighty :WanDC: has given us and not try to engage in negativity.:Britishsmile:
@Bryan Danielson and yall gotta start naming names :pachaha:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want Snyder to make another horror film. I loved dawn of the dead and scenes like that above show he has the eye for it,which a lot of directors making horror these days simply don’t. That Batman scene felt like a horror movie and it was the most animalistic Batman has ever been on screen. Batman was straight up intimidating and terrifying in that moment.
Would love to see him get another DC property. I think he could make a hell of a Batman movie really showcasing the grittiness of Gotham's underworld.