Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This and Shazam! can go along way restoring my faith in DC.

shazaam seems like a marvel 2 me. 2 fukkin cheesy, but i'll fukk with it though. I wonder if he's going to join to justice league at some point?

aqauman restoring that feeling. then i seen black manta and i'm 100% in. Hopefully kaldor is in this joint as well as a young lad.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
shazaam seems like a marvel 2 me. 2 fukkin cheesy, but i'll fukk with it though. I wonder if he's going to join to justice league at some point?

aqauman restoring that feeling. then i seen black manta and i'm 100% in. Hopefully kaldor is in this joint as well as a young lad.

I think Shazam! will be like Ant Man....solid fun nothing special. In on the joke of the corniness of the character.

Which isn't a bad thing.

I expect classics from the Iron Man or Captain America's of the world or Batman...you need the filler fun movies.

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This looks really good. Good to see DC focusing on other stuff besides Superman/Batman. Filling out their universe.
Ideally, they should just stay away from Superman and Batman for a number of years. Obviously that's not happening because The Batman and Man of Steel 2 are coming, but they should really let the rest of the universe breathe and get some shine. People know all about Batman & Superman already and their DCEU portrayals have had mixed reactions. Reference them and let them do cameos, at most, for a bit while everyone else gets screen time.

If Shazam is as good and as funny as it looks, WB needs to fast track that Booster Gold & Blue Beetle movie and let that director do it. I want some JLI-era shyt happening on the big screen. :wow:

Daps
tumblr_pc8e5gwXZe1uv7dcuo1_500.gif

:ooh:
Black Manta looks fukking sick in live action :mjcry:

I want a Black Manta movie, man I hope they really use him