Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Would love to see him get another DC property. I think he could make a hell of a Batman movie really showcasing the grittiness of Gotham's underworld.
I could see him doing an elseworlds movie in 10 years at best. Won’t be anytime soon.

Disney gonna get him to make a Star Wars film and the internet will implode onto itself.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The VAST majority of posts in this thread over the past week have been about this movie. Stop lol

:sas2: Whats good my G.....

Had to dig a bit to find you but getting back on topic here..:sas1:

What did you think about the trailer? Did it live up to your expectations?

I thought it was pretty decent, seems like there is gonna be a lot going on but thats cool. I wonder how battles and fight scenes are going to play out, cuz it looks like a lot and I'm anxious to see his fighting style.

That final fight scene looked pretty cool.

But what are your thought?:jbhmm:

Martha

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
imagine being this much of marfooL dikk eaters :mjlol: stay the fukk out the thread then dummies.. nikkas think they bout to stop the train.. nah son

THIS A HIT.. get down or go kiss a moving train ya hoes
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself, because the movie you DC stans have been hyping up is being called a Black Panther ripoff.:russ::pachaha::umad:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
MCU stans are the Drake stans of the film room. Pathetic when you're not seeing a dime from OVO or in this case the Disney machine. :mjlol:

They know they are pathetic too, that's why they put @Dominic Brehetto on ignore because he sonned them a year ago :russ:
Hmmm . . . If you put someone on ignore that means you got sonnned.
You just shyt on your boy @Dominic Brehetto , @MartyMcFly and @Still FloW in my case. :mjlol:They can't be bothered replying to me. Although one does neg me bi-weekly for some reason. :mjlol:
How do you have someone on ignore and are able to neg them as well? I wonder if they are turning the ignore function on and off on a bi-weekly basis. :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don’t drag me into this man, I retired from trolling. :Itslitmib:

You about to be quoted by the three stooges and then they’re about to have 20 posts back and forth whining and sucking each other off :whoa:

Just leave them alone right now, they’ve had a rough couple days with the James Gunn news, either not talking about it or having to pretend they’re outraged and not secretly signing petitions under different aliases to have him rehired. :whoa:

Let’s iust appreciate this piff the almighty :WanDC: has given us and not try to engage in negativity.:Britishsmile:
Look at these lies. How do you look yourself in the mirror. :dahell:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Looks like a fun movie. Like Wonder Woman. Same with Shazam. Looks like DC is getting out of that emo trip :smugbiden:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had no idea we had so many people with CGI certs on the coli. I admit some of it needs work (kid aquarium scene) as expected but the majority of that shyt looked simply amazing.

I've ruled over my fair share of underwater kingdoms and I gotta say the CGI is extremely lackluster, breh.

All jokes aside I'm glad this is getting a mostly positive reception but the trailer didn't do much for me. I thought "Shazam" looked more interesting.

Fred.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself, because the movie you DC stans have been hyping up is being called a Black Panther ripoff.:russ::pachaha::umad:

The problem with statements like this is the fact that Aquaman finished filming in October 2017 and BP came out in Feb. So realistically it's impossible for AQ to rip off BP.

But the story this movie is based on came out in 2015 and BP came out in Feb :sas1:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not to interject in the back and forth you guys are having but what about this movie is a Black Panther rip-off?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The problem with statements like this is the fact that Aquaman finished filming in October 2017 and BP came out in Feb. So realistically it's impossible for AQ to rip off BP.

But the story this movie is based on came out in 2015 and BP came out in Feb :sas1:
BP finished filming in April of 2017:sas2: