reigun

Superstar
Daps
:sas2: Whats good my G.....

Had to dig a bit to find you but getting back on topic here..:sas1:

What did you think about the trailer? Did it live up to your expectations?

I thought it was pretty decent, seems like there is gonna be a lot going on but thats cool. I wonder how battles and fight scenes are going to play out, cuz it looks like a lot and I'm anxious to see his fighting style.

That final fight scene looked pretty cool.

But what are your thought?:jbhmm:

Martha
I liked it.

I mean, I figured one could glean that from my posts I made since it dropped.

What is happening here? lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I liked it.

I mean, I figured one could glean that from my posts I made since it dropped.

What is happening here? lol

What’s happening here? Hell I don’t know.... that stuff people selectively complain about but oh well

I honestly haven’t seen your post since our last convo.... but I digress.

On topic.....

I forgot Patrick Wilson was in this movie till I saw the trailer. He low key does some really good work. So I’m definitely interested in seeing how he plays his role

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I've ruled over my fair share of underwater kingdoms and I gotta say the CGI is extremely lackluster, breh.

All jokes aside I'm glad this is getting a mostly positive reception but the trailer didn't do much for me. I thought "Shazam" looked more interesting.

Fred.
I'm on the opposite spectrum. Shazham looked like corn to me but this shut looked dope

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
sigh-gif-13.gif

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm blown away people are complaining.

This movie looks awesome. See what happens when Snyder is gone? Everything from the color scheme to the characters.

Wan does good work. It's refreshing to see DC trailers looking like must see. These characters are fantastic and it looks uplifting, humorous, serious and action packed. That's all we wanted. You think these under water scenes are easy to imitate?

All they needed was people who made the flicks who gave a damn. Count me all in.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Passive aggressive is definitely a Mouse stan trait.

I guess @Dominic Brehetto is really Bob Iger then
They can't be bothered replying to me. Although one does neg me bi-weekly for some reason. :mjlol:
How do you have someone on ignore and are able to neg them as well? I wonder if they are turning the ignore function on and off on a bi-weekly basis. :russ:

:heh:

Since last summer, after saying I'm obsessed with him, he's negged me 20 times across all sub-forums. He really showed me by making up 90% of my negs in the last 12 months!