Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
shyt looks just like a splash page
Aquaman-04pg07-08.jpg

:wow:
Yeah I’ve watched the trailer a few times now and Wan looks like he’s made the film to actually look like a comic book. Like seeing pages in motion. It has a very surreal look but still has for lack of a better word a very DC aesthetic.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And yet there are people (admittedly 4-5 of the typical useless fakkit marvel stans) who say the CGI is horrible :mjlol:
Every single comic book film that has a lot of cgi has questionable cgi in it at some point.

There’s no way around in it. Even infinity war had a couple scenes that looked terrible and that film for the most part had some of the best cgi ever in a cbm.

A film that takes place under water with huge fantastical elements was never ever going to look photorealistic.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah I’ve watched the trailer a few times now and Wan looks like he’s made the film to actually look like a comic book. Like seeing pages in motion. It has a very surreal look but still has for lack of a better word a very DC aesthetic.
It's little things too, just like shooting the ocean from the side like that so it looks like a fish tank.
Qmueb1H.png

Lesser directors wouldn't have even imagined a shot like that. Brilliant.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
That CGI shyt gets said for every trailer ever at this point, we need to just save that for the final product.
After Batman vs Superman came out and every nikka with an internet connection all of a sudden became an expert on pacing and film editing, I knew what the deal was:mjlit:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D7unv59.png
I don't know Brehs..........................................................................and that's not the
llXRgBi.png
in me talking.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And yet there are people (admittedly 4-5 of the typical useless fakkit marvel stans) who say the CGI is horrible :mjlol:
:Marvelstans: Slo mo again?In the rain? Smh DC never learns.

:Marvelstans: That under water battle is so damn cringe man. They need to have a octopus playing the drums that would be way more fun.

:Marvelstans: Why is it so dark under the water? God DC loves to be dark. Reboot this and make it fun! Something something Snyder

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The CGI in Black Panther was some of the worst looking shyt in recent memory so for people to pretend that the CGI here looks worse... :mjlol:

BP was dope af tho so not hating :manny:

It doesn't look worse but about the same. The obvious green screen settings, the cartoony animals, Manta looks half finished.etc. It's nothing worth complaining about because we all know the film is still being worked on and will look better upon release.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It doesn't look worse but about the same. The obvious green screen settings, the cartoony animals, Manta looks half finished.etc. It's nothing worth complaining about because we all know the film is still being worked on and will look better upon release.
That Manta design is dope as fukk :gucci: