Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pc8e5gwXZe1uv7dcuo1_500.gif

:ooh:

:whew:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
How many DC movies til we get a glimpse of Darksieds face?

When is The New God's movie dropping?

Glad they got Aquaman, Flash and Shazam films dropping but u need at least one Green Lantern film and to introduce Martian Manhunter before u do another JL flick

JL should be an event type movie. There is no event if the movies leading up to it are uneventful. Outside of Wonder Woman, that was the case with the first Justice League movie.

Baby steps, breh.

One movie at a time.

DC should just focus on making good, solid films, to rebuild the film brand and get the trust back from moviegoers.

Right now it is Wonder Woman and that is it.

They still gotta get the two other GOATs, Supes and Batman right first: Supes' sequel and Batman reboot.

Aquaman trailer is a good start and something fresh.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Not as hyped as I originally was for this movie after seeing the trailer. Might have to throw this character back in the bushes.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm was sorta :ld: on the movie since i haven't heard much about it after JL, but this looks like it'll at least be fun.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm gonna really need people to stop with the "CGI looks bad" talk in every comic book movie thread after a trailer drops.
The CGI in almost every trailer of almost every comic book movie has looked dodgy and 90% of them ended up having some majorly shytty CGI in multiple scenes in the actual movies too.
When a movie is using the amounts of CGI that these movies utilize then some of it will look obviously cartoony. Accept that as a price of the comic book movie making business and move on.
I don't fully agree. CGI has gotten better and better and although the more you have to use the more noticeable it gets, it's still partly on the studio and the effects companies they use.

But at least as far back as the days of the first Iron Man, studios have been putting out trailers with unfinished CGI, so give it time.