Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm gonna really need people to stop with the "CGI looks bad" talk in every comic book movie thread after a trailer drops.
The CGI in almost every trailer of almost every comic book movie has looked dodgy and 90% of them ended up having some majorly shytty CGI in multiple scenes in the actual movies too.
When a movie is using the amounts of CGI that these movies utilize then some of it will look obviously cartoony. Accept that as a price of the comic book movie making business and move on.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Imagine being a WB exec and Wan is sending you his notes for this movie.

Wan: There's going to be a giant underwater battle.
WB: Okay, a little expensive, but it makes sense for the chara-
Wan: They ride sharks into battle.
WB: Uh...Okay, I guess...
Wan: And giant crocs and sea dragons.
WB: What's a sea dra-
Wan: Against mutated crab people.
WB: What are you do-
Wan: Give me money.
:dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
:laugh:

Sidenote: the scene that gif is from gets me every time:mjcry:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol:This is blind faith

There’s no reason to believe this will be a good movie or a hit financially

Lastly, I’ve only made one post and you quoted me. I have no problems staying out the thread

take your debbie downer ass out this thread. polluting shyt with your negativity... go stan cap marvels upcoming movie with her negative 5 ass

Will more than likely end up seeing it but I don't expect much :yeshrug:

imma be skrait wit you chief.. NO ONE, i mean no one on this green earth gives a FLYING fukk what you expect from this movie, keep it to yourself... next time in advance say it in your head and dont type it out, im sure you clowns will be nutting by the boat load when a new marfooL title is announced.. take a seat

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That was ok i guess. Best thing i got from that trailer is that im glad they didnt make momoa full cac. I knew it would be a tall task for the cgi department and it looks like they have a lot of work to do still. Black manta looks weird af but its whatever cuz im quite sure he's just a side character henchmen in this since he didnt say one word in the trailer. Some very cheesy things going on in this trailer but i still got hope.