NULL
Getting the feeling manta is gonna steal this film
tumblr_ocjaisnqMD1todxzco4_400.gif

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
everyone expected WW to be trash so when it wasn't it got put on a pedestal. Doesn't hold up on the 2nd watch.
Agreed, liked it on the first watch but may never go back to it unless my niece wants to see it
thats how I felt about Ant Man

expected it to be doo doo but left pleasantly surprised

ended up being the best MCU origin story since Iron Man 1

This...loved antman cause there was NO expectations for me, its got some replay value, more so than alot of the mcu films imo...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Decided to look around online too see what people are feeling about what's been shown.

nikkas are stretching like Plastic Man to find reasons to hate this movie. I understand having a healthy skepticism because a lot of people haven't liked DC's recent movies, but got damn people are doing the most.
:Marvelstans: Gang gang gang

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man of Steel is excellent, Batman vs. Superman is real solid the director's cut anyway, Wonder Woman is very good. Suicide Squad was trash but it didn't matter because Harley Quinn was a huge hit.

The only miss is Justice League, but I expected that. Once Whedon was brought in. I didn't bother watching it until months after.

I think Wan will do a good job here.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nvr been a manta fan (mostly because he gets mopped up with ease usually and relies on his beams too much) and im surprised so many ppl are looking forward to him. I know its 90% because he's black but still its crazy. Still waiting on this cot dayum trailer tho :beli: