Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wan stop it breh :damn:

QRylq97Y9W6wkFaI9gBs9wgDgQQucmeNqyHClqmKg64.jpg
Now that looks cool. That should have been the poster they released.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Aquaman was always DCs card against marvel. Hopefully this is good i always liked the aquaman character. Anyone who can control sea monsters is a bad man-fish

It shoulda been a summer movie... how you do a fun waterflick at xmas? Who makes these dumb ass decisions.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

The sea dragons are ridden by the people of Xebel — one of the seven underwater kingdoms of Atlantis, their leader is King Nereus (Dolph Lundgren) and Mera (Amber Heard) is one of their warriors.

“The idea was to turn on its head the idea of Aquaman riding a seahorse, take something for which he was mocked and turn it into something terrifying and impressive,” says producer Peter Safran. “He’s a Xebellian creature but I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Arthur (Jason Momoa) on one at some point…”

That sounds like a hint!

Here’s the cartoon version from back in the day:

Previously, EW.com debuted a distant look at the Xebel warriors on sea dragons vs. Atlantian warriors on sharks:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Aquaman was always DCs card against marvel. Hopefully this is good i always liked the aquaman character. Anyone who can control sea monsters is a bad man-fish

It shoulda been a summer movie... how you do a fun waterflick at xmas? Who makes these dumb ass decisions.
Shoulda been late august at latest imo...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

The sea dragons are ridden by the people of Xebel — one of the seven underwater kingdoms of Atlantis, their leader is King Nereus (Dolph Lundgren) and Mera (Amber Heard) is one of their warriors.

“The idea was to turn on its head the idea of Aquaman riding a seahorse, take something for which he was mocked and turn it into something terrifying and impressive,” says producer Peter Safran. “He’s a Xebellian creature but I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Arthur (Jason Momoa) on one at some point…”

That sounds like a hint!

Here’s the cartoon version from back in the day:

Previously, EW.com debuted a distant look at the Xebel warriors on sea dragons vs. Atlantian warriors on sharks:

marfooL fukktards shytting themselves now.. all over IG comments i see them posting ridiculous shyt :wow: they rattles at the incoming elite piff :wow:

Baby Goar WAN about to make them commit that :wow:

saw someone on one of those Comic pages say the movie is gonna flop because its not comic accurate and thats why marvel is winning.. the delusion :wow:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Decided to look around online too see what people are feeling about what's been shown.

nikkas are stretching like Plastic Man to find reasons to hate this movie. I understand having a healthy skepticism because a lot of people haven't liked DC's recent movies, but got damn people are doing the most.