Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The entire black panther movie wasnt comic book accurate :russ: a good movie is a good movie, dc/marvel regardless

MAJORITY of things in the MCU are not even comic accurate but those delusion stans are the first to call other companys out when they do different things.. its hilarious watching them tweet

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
display

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Woooo.....:whew:

Thanks for posting this pic breh.....

I came in here seeing if there was any new interesting info about this movie and DC MOVIE.

And instead I see DC stans over here mentioning and talking about Marvel movies. :dahell:

Or doing the exact same shyt they constantly complain and whine about them being a victim of.

Poster looks dope, interested in seeing the trailer

Hope this does well:ld:

Martha

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Woooo.....:whew:

Thanks for posting this pic breh.....

I came in here seeing if there was any new interesting info about this movie and DC MOVIE.

And instead I see DC stans over here mentioning and talking about Marvel movies. :dahell:

Or doing the exact same shyt they constantly complain and whine about them being a victim of.

Poster looks dope, interested in seeing the trailer

Hope this does well:ld:

Martha
The VAST majority of posts in this thread over the past week have been about this movie. Stop lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The VAST majority of posts in this thread over the past week have been about this movie. Stop lol

Dont make me start copying and pasting.... we dont need to do that. :what:

Just like a lot of that other shyt that you're ignoring didnt need to be done.:beli:

Again staying on topic, Poster looks dope, I have nothing bad or disparaging to say about the movie.:hubie:

I personally and actually hope this is a good movie

And I'm interested in seeing the trailer.

No bad vibes, anger or maliciousness coming specifically from me and again the poster looks dope

Martha

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Not sure how the classic orange / green costume will translate to the big screen but we'll see.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Dont make me start copying and pasting.... we dont need to do that. :what:

Just like a lot of that other shyt that you're ignoring didnt need to be done.:beli:

Again staying on topic, Poster looks dope, I have nothing bad or disparaging to say about the movie.:hubie:

I personally and actually hope this is a good movie

And I'm interested in seeing the trailer.

No bad vibes, anger or maliciousness coming specifically from me and again the poster looks dope

Martha
I'm not ignoring anything. I didn't say there were no posts at all about Marvel. Just that the majority have been about this movie since new information started dropping.

It's just lame to come into a thread where most of the discussion has been about Aquaman and act like you had to dig for new information because of a few posts about Marvel movies (some of which were even positive regarding those films).

But whatever.