Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Decided to look around online too see what people are feeling about what's been shown.

nikkas are stretching like Plastic Man to find reasons to hate this movie. I understand having a healthy skepticism because a lot of people haven't liked DC's recent movies, but got damn people are doing the most.

Yeah been peeped too. they doing the absolute MOST. nitpicking his hair, the size of BM helmet, the sharks, the poster, the cgi (with no footage out tho) they really doing all kinds of mental gymnastics..

and i concluded it to being fear.. they're scared because deep down they know this movie is going to be elite, visually and story wise. it scares them that maybe marvel aint the ones doing the best (subjective)

DCEU is slowly getting off ground and they dont wanna accept it... im just here for the salty tears when this movie is a success

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
aquaman-green-orange-sideshow-1123526.jpeg

DiaJy87UEAE5T_V.jpg

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I hope whoever designed Manta gets a raise. That shyt could have gone so left.
James Wan handled that shyt!.

WAN: Yeah, we have to, believe it or not, it’s not just taking what is there and just making it directly … just copying it exactly. There are a lot of actual designs that go into it as well. When you draw images and pictures, you can do things that are so much more heightened, right? When you put it on a real actor, obviously there’s limitation.

But still, not just doing the outfit cool for the sake of being cool, but I want to try and find story point. Like Black Manta’s outfit is the way it is for a reason. King Orm’s outfit is basically his military outfit as ocean master. And so there’s story point to all of that and when you guys see where … for example, Black Manta, why he has these two glowing red eyes the way he is in his helmet, you know, I have a back story for that as well. And so I want to try and not just come up with cool shyt, but just try and find reasons for them, too

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
marfooL fukktards shytting themselves now.. all over IG comments i see them posting ridiculous shyt :wow: they rattles at the incoming elite piff :wow:

Baby Goar WAN about to make them commit that :wow:

saw someone on one of those Comic pages say the movie is gonna flop because its not comic accurate and thats why marvel is winning.. the delusion :wow:
The entire black panther movie wasnt comic book accurate :russ: a good movie is a good movie, dc/marvel regardless