Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not ignoring anything. I didn't say there were no posts at all about Marvel. Just that the majority have been about this movie since new information started dropping.

It's just lame to come into a thread where most of the discussion has been about Aquaman and act like you had to dig for new information because of a few posts about Marvel movies (some of which were even positive regarding those films).

But whatever.

I hope you feel that same energy with the posts that came in here bringing it up and talking negatively when the focus should've been this movie. Also I hope you feel that same energy in other places and on the flip side as well.

Again staying on topic, Poster looks dope, I have nothing bad or disparaging to say about the movie.:hubie:

I personally and actually hope this is a good movie

And I'm interested in seeing the trailer.

No bad vibes, anger or maliciousness coming specifically from me and again the poster looks dope.

That cool to see his kids are having fun with the props

Thats my statement on record, Geezus Kryst I'm trying man:snoop:

Martha

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I hope you feel that same energy with the posts that came in here bringing it up and talking negatively when the focus should've been this movie. Also I hope you feel that same energy in other places and on the flip side as well.

Again staying on topic, Poster looks dope, I have nothing bad or disparaging to say about the movie.:hubie:

No bad vibes, anger or maliciousness coming specifically from me and again the poster looks dope.

Thats my statement on record, Geezus Kryst I'm trying man:snoop:

Martha
Fam, I'm not accusing you of disparaging the movie. Where are you even getting that from? lol

For the record, I'd feel the same way if this were, say, a Captain Marvel thread and someone decided to zero in on a few posts about DC movies. I'm nowhere near as invested in the dikk measuring contests between two companies that ultimately make the same products as most fans are. I think it's perfectly fine to discuss other movies in these threads, positively or negatively. My only issue was acting like they make up some kind of majority or that you had to dig for news when the last couple pages are littered with information and dicussion about "Aquaman."

That's all and that's it. lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fam, I'm not accusing you of disparaging the movie. Where are you even getting that from? lol

For the record, I'd feel the same way if this were, say, a Captain Marvel thread and someone decided to zero in on a few posts about DC movies. I'm nowhere near as invested in the dikk measuring contests between two companies that ultimately make the same products as most fans are. I think it's perfectly fine to discuss other movies in these threads, positively or negatively. My only issue was acting like they make up some kind of majority or that you had to dig for news when the last couple pages are littered with information and dicussion about "Aquaman."

That's all and that's it. lol

Its cool and not trynna be a dikk here but ...

Staying on topic, Poster looks dope, I have nothing bad or disparaging to say about the movie.:hubie:

And I hope their is a lot of energy in the room when they have their panel at SDCC.

I also hope Shazaam shocks the world too, I'm actually more of a Zack Levi fan since Chuck so I'm happy he's getting a good break.

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Not feeling the orange suit, I'm happy with his costume from JL
respectfully disagree

the only thing I'm kinda not feeling is the long hair, I'm used to Aquaman rocking the short blonde hair

but if this turns into a trilogy i could see that happening in the 2nd or 3rd film like they did with Thor

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
respectfully disagree

the only thing I'm kinda not feeling is the long hair, I'm used to Aquaman rocking the short blonde hair

but if this turns into a trilogy i could see that happening in the 2nd or 3rd film like they did with Thor
Aquaman being polynesian is way more believable to me than a dude being at the bottom of the ocean having bright ass blonde hair with no light :mjlol:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
respectfully disagree

Nah I don't see Momoa cutting his hair.

They're already changing Aquaman's looks in the comics to be more in line with this. If the movie takes off, it'll probably the standard Aquaman look for the forseeable future.