Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think this movie will be fine. Most of the public hatred of DC movies seemed to be wrapped up in people's issues with Zack SNyder as a direction and the tone of the films.
Since Aquaman is pretty much Znyder free like Wonder Woman was and James Wan is a well liked director I think it will be received better than Justice League.
Wonder woman was Snyder free?

Yeah I guess if you ignore his writing and producing credits,his production company making the film and him hand picking out the lead actress.Or patty Jenkins herself saying he was instrumental.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wonder woman was Snyder free?

Yeah I guess if you ignore his writing and producing credits,his production company making the film and him hand picking out the lead actress.Or patty Jenkins herself saying he was instrumental.

these dummies love acting illiterate.. the mans name was all over the movie down to his shot style

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

A new rumor courtesy of the Aquaman fan site Aquaman Shrine says Dolph Lundgren’s King Nereus and Amber Heard's Mera will be father-and-daughter in the film, not lovers.

In the New 52 comics, it was revealed that Mera's father promised Neerus Mera's hand in marriage upon his death. However, if the rumor is to be believed, Wan is streamlining this a bit and simply making Nereus Mera's father and sidelining a complicated love-triangle subplot.

This rumor is a bit easier to swallow given the age difference between Lundgren (60) and Heard (31). Instead of Mera being trapped between two lovers, she'll have to choose between following her heart and obeying her father.