reigun

Superstar
Daps
I wonder when we get a trailer.

They'd be smart to have it ready to be in front of infinity war and Deadpool 2
I'd say March or April is a safe bet. Gives 3-4 months before dropping trailer 2 in Hall H alongside the first teaser for Shazam, another 3 before the final trailer for NYCC, and then the movie is out two months after that.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This shyt gonna flop too.

eH54JKO.gif

And your moms a whore you degenerate son of a bottom dikk sucking whore.. go do a split on a cactus you lil fakkit

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This shyt gonna flop too.
Wouldn’t be shocking at all. Justice League didn’t do Aquaman any favors and it’s the only DC film coming out at the end of the year.

Also coming out in a crowded December.

I think it will have to review very well in order to take off after what happened with Justice League.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
AQUAMAN: It Sounds Like Jason Momoa Will Don A Fully Comic Accurate Costume In The Movie
Jason Momoa's Aquaman was definitely a highlight in Justice League even if the movie never delved into his origin and provided a very disappointing take on Atlantis with an awkward underwater exchange between Arthur Curry and Mera. However, his solo outing is shaping up to be something truly special and fans of the comics will be glad to hear that the hero may don a certain costume.

According to The Aquaman Shrine, they recently attended a Warner Bros. licensing event and saw a Halloween costume for the movie which is "exactly" like the version we see in the comics today.

A statue started doing the rounds last year showing Momoa suited up in that costume (which you can see below) and while it was thought to be fan-made, it now seems far more likely that it's real.

We'll have to wait and see but considering the fact that the first official images from Aquaman showed Momoa shirtless, we may have to wait until the trailer is released before finding out if this is accurate. What do you guys think? As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments section.