lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only 2 things i want wb to take from the black panther success:

1. give us john stewart, mm, mr terrific, expand on cyborg, etc. basically give us more black characters....

2. leave shyt the fukk alone...let the director and his team do they thing...

..as for this movie: if the execs leave him alone, i'm sure won will delivery a damn good movie to us....teaser probably wont come till summer, and first trailer around aug/sept since the movie comes out the end of the year...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah I can see her as Rocket. But who would be the perfect Icon?

tumblr_oebsqen4q81vymbt8o8_400.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
WB just need to go ahead and pull the plug, after JL ain’t no one telling me they don’t believe this verse is dead. Right now Wonder Woman is their only hit. Just pull the plug besides Wonder Woman what do they have? Snyder already fukked up all the characters.:scust:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WB just need to go ahead and pull the plug, after JL ain’t no one telling me they don’t believe this verse is dead. Right now Wonder Woman is their only hit. Just pull the plug besides Wonder Woman what do they have? Snyder already fukked up all the characters.:scust:
Yeah this movie absolutely needs to be a hit to restore at least a little faith in WB, especially since it's their only 2018 movie.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The problem was never the casting or characters, it was the overall films tho, so firing the actors does nothing as WB will put out these movies regardless.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The problem was never the casting or characters, it was the overall films tho, so firing the actors does nothing as WB will put out these movies regardless.

Unfortunately the actors are assoitated with this failed universe, what DC needs to do is distance itself from the Snyderverse. They need to bring someone onboard that has a plan for the long haul and a story spanning multiple films.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
WB didn't meddle in WW and it turned out pretty good. They have a great relationship with James Wan and there hasn't been a peep about it unlike normally where we hear about every little thing. I'm sure it'll be fine :ehh:I'm excited for Shazam I hope these jackasses really back off and let these directors do their thing.

Last edited: