I smell another L for DC :francis:
Don't jinx it
OGbbMBp.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping this does well for James Wan and comic books sake

Fixed. We need variations in terms of tones and have directors not follow a copycat formula. Hollywood needs blockbusters that aren't predictable.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
aquaman the movie itself will be fine its in good hands, the only problem is the trash dceu stench that is attached to the property which may alienate some viewers from seeing a movie in this universe. love the classic look, i mentioned this way back when it first leaked. post snyder dceu is looking promising.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
aquaman the movie itself will be fine its in good hands, the only problem is the trash dceu stench that is attached to the property which may alienate some viewers from seeing a movie in this universe. love the classic look, i mentioned this way back when it first leaked. post snyder dceu is looking promising.

Yeah any film now has to win the fans' faith back....their may be too much baggage to the universe.

Hope not.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fixed. We need variations in terms of tones and have directors not follow a copycat formula. Hollywood needs blockbusters that aren't predictable.

If less predictable means stopping the “predictable good vs evil dynamic and battles where good always wins”

Then yea, I agree..... they should kill Aquaman in his 1st movie and keep it moving:jbhmm:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm talking about character development and so on. :beli:

Yes but for the most part every one of those movies in their own way do it specifically in a unique way that works for them or their story.

The only consistent “predictable” thing is the hero with face the villain in a final battle and will win.:ld:

So the only way to “be different” is to change the terms of the endgame.

Other than that, cats just need to accept the facts and keep it moving

Martha

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Khal Drogo is nice to look at but he can't act. He's a male Halle Berry. I love his enthusiasm and his live for the fans, but I can't see myself watching 2 hours of him as a main character unless it's a non-speaking role, or barely speaking role like the original Conan.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Khal Drogo is nice to look at but he can't act. He's a male Halle Berry. I love his enthusiasm and his live for the fans, but I can't see myself watching 2 hours of him as a main character unless it's a non-speaking role, or barely speaking role like the original Conan.
Thats WB's DCEU for you.

The Wonderwoman actor cant act (she was picked by Mr. Visuals )

Flash is unbearable.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think this movie will be fine. Most of the public hatred of DC movies seemed to be wrapped up in people's issues with Zack SNyder as a direction and the tone of the films.
Since Aquaman is pretty much Znyder free like Wonder Woman was and James Wan is a well liked director I think it will be received better than Justice League.