Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think the movie might turn out pretty good. I'm just not sure how it will do financially given that its releasing on a crowded day in a crowded month.

Justice League didn't help matters at all.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Unfortunately the actors are assoitated with this failed universe, what DC needs to do is distance itself from the Snyderverse. They need to bring someone onboard that has a plan for the long haul and a story spanning multiple films.
I feel you, but my point is i guess, if WB stops getting so involved in the product, the movies will be better. We can blame snyder all we want but WB didnt let him make the movie he wanted and inexplicably cut scenes that helped make BvS make more sense (its still fukk snyder for “martha” tho) if they let the filmakers make their movies in their vision the movies will be much better. When they hired Geoff Johns i thought that would help, as he is a key member to the storys they tell in the comics. Now that snyder is done, we will see where it goes as far as tome etc. They def should not have jumped so soon to JL. That should have been their “infinity wars” movie. Sorry, /rant lol

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I think the movie might turn out pretty good. I'm just not sure how it will do financially given that its releasing on a crowded day in a crowded month.

Justice League didn't help matters at all.

[eople said the same thing about WW and we all saw how that turned out.. if the movie is good, WOM will carry it to success.. plus regardless how you feel about the DCEU, all their movies touch 500mil WW with ease, so im not even bugging. i trust Wan

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WB just need to go ahead and pull the plug, after JL ain’t no one telling me they don’t believe this verse is dead. Right now Wonder Woman is their only hit. Just pull the plug besides Wonder Woman what do they have? Snyder already fukked up all the characters.:scust:
Nah Snyder didn't fukk up the characters. He had an arc for Superman but some people just want the iconic version from jump street. I have no doubt in my mind that if Snyder could've finished JL people would change their tune about his portrayal of Superman.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah Snyder didn't fukk up the characters. He had an arc for Superman but some people just want the iconic version from jump street. I have no doubt in my mind that if Snyder could've finished JL people would change their tune about his portrayal of Superman.

The character he portrayed wasn’t Superman and he had destroyed him in two films. There was no fixing the mess he had made it was to late and damage had been done.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The character he portrayed wasn’t Superman and he had destroyed him in two films. There was no fixing the mess he had made it was to late and damage had been done.
It was about Clark coming in terms with being a super powered being that some see as a god like figure. He on one wants to have a normal life but he feels he has a duty to use his power to help other people. He has good intentions so when the people protest against him he kind of takes it to heart. Snyder gave him, imo, a human reaction seeing in how he was raised. I don't know how Snyder was going to go about it in JL. I'm guessing the end result was pretty much what we got but would've given him more time to get to that point.

Having just gone through the nine available volumes of Superman: The Man of Steel, I'll say that Snyder's Superman is like a more realistic take of the Superman that John Byrne wrote when he relaunched Superman after Crisis on Infinite Earths

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I liked and miss the snyderverse dc should’ve stuck to their guns and never changed the original cut of suicide squad

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Test Screening Reactions Point To AQUAMAN Putting JUSTICE LEAGUE And WONDER WOMAN To Shame

In the latest edition of Popcorn Talk's Meet the Movie Press, The Tracking Board editor and The Wrap's Umberto Gonzalez weigh in on early Aquaman test screenings and it sounds like they've also heard a lot of good things about the DC Comics adaptation. "I heard it was great, man," Gonzalez claims, pointing to it being a turning point for DC: "Someone else told me it was a palette cleanser for them, for DC, what's happened with the Zack Snyder films. So high hopes for that one and Shazam."

"I heard that it plays like an Indiana Jones movie and that the action puts Wonder Woman and Justice League to shame. That is what I heard," Sneider adds before going on to praise James Wan and pointing out that the underwater scenes could be why people seem to love the unique action scenes.

It is, of course, important to note that these are essentially second-hand opinions but there's no reason to doubt their validity and it's easy to imagine Aquaman being something very special indeed given the team behind and in front of the camera (it also won't be hard for Wan to improve on the disappointing underwater scenes in Justice League). Either way, this is some much-needed good press for DC Films.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
It'll be crazy if Aquaman resurrects the DCEU...Who would of thought.:ehh:

I'm curious too see how the handle the underwater and fish talking shyt. It can come off ass corny but if they play it right it can be dope.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It'll be crazy if Aquaman resurrects the DCEU...Who would of thought.:ehh:

I'm curious too see how the handle the underwater and fish talking shyt. It can come off ass corny but if they play it right it can be dope.

From someone who saw the early cut

They speak normally underwater like they do on land like in the cartoons