Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
636499246289356554-aquaman.jpg

That figure Black Manta ?? :lupe:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Might be one of his goons. Heard aquaman works at a oil rig and this may connect to mos and the whales we saw when supes went into the water (which I think Snyder confirmed was aquaman) maybe as a lil flashback before picking up in the present. Maybe their fight is what caused the explosions.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Might be one of his goons. Heard aquaman works at a oil rig and this may connect to mos and the whales we saw when supes went into the water (which I think Snyder confirmed was aquaman) maybe as a lil flashback before picking up in the present. Maybe their fight is what caused the explosions.
:mindblown:, and I knew the actor playing Aquaman wouldn’t mantain his Justice League physique. The guy loves to drink and from those pics you can see his getting soft and adding body fat.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

:lupe: :wow: