Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Marvel pushed back the release date for Dr. Strange.
Captain Marvel has been pushed back.
Thor: Ragnarok has been pushed back.
Black Panther has been pushed back.
They outright killed The Inhumans movie.
Marvel lost Edgar Wright from Ant Man.
Joss Whedon ran screaming towards the exits after Age of Ultron.
Jon Favreau had constant issues with Marvel while directing his 2 Iron Man movies.
Patty Jenkins left Thor 2 in the middle of production.
Age of Ultron had rewrites.
Ant Man had rewrites.
Thor 2 had rewrites.
Jeff Bridges did last minute rewrites of Iron Man.

Moving films around when you have a multi-year schedule of release dates is really not that out of the ordinary and changing directors or having rewrites is even less of a special circumstance in these cases. The directing and rewrite issues are commonplace in tons of movie productions.

dawg youre writing to a brick wall.. that dude is brain dead and just says stupidity.. shyt is there a mod here we can get to ban him.. im tired of these clowns derailing threads with their stanning

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lets see how dc handles this, if its anything like how ww looks and was revamped to have a good script then this will be dope. aquaman is actually pretty dope you just gotta rght him well. man i hope we see kaldur :damn:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
lets see how dc handles this, if its anything like how ww looks and was revamped to have a good script then this will be dope. aquaman is actually pretty dope you just gotta rght him well. man i hope we see kaldur :damn:

I think how they handle underwater speaking will be significant to the quality of the movie. I didn't like his youtube video underwater in BvS.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I think how they handle underwater speaking will be significant to the quality of the movie. I didn't like his youtube video underwater in BvS.
i think the aquaman's telepathy thing shld be used, have sonar waves emit from them to tlk to one another. but have aquaman be the only one to command and tlk to sea life since he's different or whatever. cuz actually trynna make them tlk wld look retarded, yea looked like he was holding his breath or something in bvs lol

calh45

Cal
Daps
How much studio interference is happening? That's how you judge how good or shytty a DC movie will be.

We heard less interference about Nolan with Dark Knight and those were mostly dope along with Man of Steel.

We heard tons of interference about Suicide Squad and BvS and those had a ridiculous amount of holes in them.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i think the aquaman's telepathy thing shld be used, have sonar waves emit from them to tlk to one another. but have aquaman be the only one to command and tlk to sea life since he's different or whatever. cuz actually trynna make them tlk wld look retarded, yea looked like he was holding his breath or something in bvs lol

i think that was the case of them doing that for the first time and for a short amount ala him having his own feature movie which hopefully should be different and more fluid..

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
How much studio interference is happening? That's how you judge how good or shytty a DC movie will be.

We heard less interference about Nolan with Dark Knight and those were mostly dope along with Man of Steel.

We heard tons of interference about Suicide Squad and BvS and those had a ridiculous amount of holes in them.
That's what worries me the most about these movies coming up.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
From the sets of GAWDSTICE LEAGUE :wow:

Czq3M_aWQAAdwpC.jpg

Czq3St5XEAAAYKJ.jpg

Czq3W8QXAAMQ8L-.jpg

momoa-aquaman-218250.jpg

This guy gonna be a BEAST

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Brehh wanted to play Lobo originally lol..

Earlier this month, Momoa spoke with Entertainment Tonight and described his reaction to being offered the part. "Dude, there was a lot of things that went through my head when he said Aquaman," Momoa said. "There were a lot of things that went through my mind. I was thinking like, 'Lobo.' I'm gonna play some kind of bad guy. I'm like, 'Who am I gonna play?' And yeah, he said Aquaman. I was just like, 'Come again? Pardon me?' And then he explained why. I was like, 'Whoa, buddy. I got your back'"