Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man why are you engaging in this stupidity ? Endgame tickets are out and they dropping clips yet you in this thread ? Why ?

Engaging?:mjlit:

I’m feeling free and stronger every post he makes that gets non checked!:blessed:

Plus I was only called to this thread cuz you quoted me today at 10:17am to answer your question.:mjgrin:

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Engaging?:mjlit:

I’m feeling free and stronger every post he makes that gets non checked!:blessed:

Plus I was only called to this thread cuz you quoted me today at 10:17am to answer your question.:mjgrin:

Martha
Because you still passive aggressively posting in these threads instead of ignoring it or admitting your a troll

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Because you still passive aggressively posting in these threads instead of ignoring it or admitting your a troll

Cause other people are still “passive aggressively posting” and “fake aggressive posting” on top of that.

Why can’t I have that same freedom or why do I have to fall to such demands?

Y’all gotta let me Flow man..... me and a few earned it.:pachaha:

Like you y’all do them, just ignore it, but if you gonna check me you gotta check him and others.

That’s how it’s gotta be, there ain’t no other way:hubie:

No pick and choose. It’s all or none:mjgrin:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

:CleanDaHell:

@Bryan Danielson is petty AF and I call the nikka out for going OD on this shyt regularly but this ain't it. Since you want to play blind man, walk with the shepherd.

@Still FloW just ripped a motherfukker's soul out for giving Aquaman a bad review and you didn't say shyt. When @Bryan Danielson does the same thing, you're right there to comment. That's the fuel for this petty beef.

If you scared, say you scared nikka. You ain't trying to get that chin tapped by @Still FloW or have him wish a slow death on your first born? Understandable. You ain't calling him on it because your opinion lines up with his? Admit that.

All you doing right now is Juelzing, feeding a bum feud, & helping shyt up a #BillionDollarThread word to Wan. :OutASAP:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:CleanDaHell:

@Bryan Danielson is petty AF and I call the nikka out for going OD on this shyt regularly but this ain't it. Since you want to play blind man, walk with the shepherd.

@Still FloW just ripped a motherfukker's soul out for giving Aquaman a bad review and you didn't say shyt. When @Bryan Danielson does the same thing, you're right there to comment. That's the fuel for this petty beef.

If you scared, say you scared nikka. You ain't trying to get that chin tapped by @Still FloW or have him wish a slow death on your first born? Understandable. You ain't calling him on it because your opinion lines up with his? Admit that.

All you doing right now is Juelzing, feeding a bum feud, & helping shyt up a #BillionDollarThread word to Wan. :OutASAP:
I already asked @stillflow to chill in the marvel threads ask @Bryan Danielson i also asked him to stop trolling but he tries to pretend he’s not a trolljng dc threads so fukk it ill call it when I want too .

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I already asked @stillflow to chill in the marvel threads ask @Bryan Danielson i also asked him to stop trolling but he tries to pretend he’s not a trolljng dc threads so fukk it ill call it when I want too .

When’s the last time you asked him to chill vs the last time you said something to me though?

Cuz that’s the thing. It would’ve be more credible if you came in here and said something to both of us. Cuz clearly whatever I did was atleast 10 times not as bad as him..... but this the hill you choice to fight for? :mjlol:

Again it’s all or nothing:lolbron:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Momoa has a bright future in the DCEU, looking forward to seeing him coming face to face with Rock's Black Adam.

In the meantime, let the haters hate and watch the money pile up.

Haters+gonna+hate+aqua+as+_60ee79_4364670.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I remember early reviewers saying it's comparable to the first Thor film

Fuk outta here. That first Thor film was meh and the only solid one in the series was the third one

How does someone compare something like Aquaman with that trash with a straight face?

:hhh:

The same way folks with a straight face trynna say Shazaam is a great movie:ld:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I remember early reviewers saying it's comparable to the first Thor film

Fuk outta here. That first Thor film was meh and the only solid one in the series was the third one

How does someone compare something like Aquaman with that trash with a straight face?

:hhh:
I say alotta shyt with a straight face.
I once farted in the elevator and it was CLEARLY me.

This woman says, "excuse you!"
:what:

I say, "that wasnt me!!"
:birdman:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Just saw it yesterday. :blessed:The visuals (especially in 4k) were some of the most beautiful scenes I've witnessed. :francis:The wroting and acting could use some improvement, especially the breh who played black manta.He was a little too cheesy for my liking
I loved the story though and Jason Momoa was excellent in this.:salute: Great Job DC!