Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Captain Marvel was more enjoyable to me than Aquaman. I liked Captain Marvel but it was filler for Endgame and nothing more.

I enjoyed Captain Marvel a lot mostly because of all the sci fi they had in it, but nah Aquaman is on another level, the colors, the action sequences. it was like being in a universal studios ride :wow:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed Captain Marvel a lot mostly because of all the sci fi they had in it, but nah Aquaman is on another level, the colors, the action sequences. it was like being in a universal studios ride :wow:
yeah i liked the scifi aspects of captain marvel but everything on earth was pretty fukking boring. I mean please, the direction in Aquaman shyts on almost every other super hero movie. The direction and camera work are some of the best I've seen minus Russo bro's and Nolan.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I still have an hour left before I finish this but it is already the best post-Nolan DC film and the action so far is as good or better than the MCU films

Outside of the action it is trash, but honestly I don't even care because the action is so good.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I would give this a C. Best part of the movie was the visuals. Wished I caught it in imax just for the visual effects and sounds. but isn’t worth paying to see in the theatres. But the world of Atlantis was beautiful. Action was on point. Aquaman final form looked dope. Ocean master final look remind me of Shreddar from TMNT it was still kind of dope. Def a fun mindless movie with jokes.

The bad: suffered from poor plot and weak acting. Moama never really draws you in as a protagonist. The stakes are never that high for him and you never feel he might lose. He doesn’t really convince you he is worthy to be King either. Maybe it’s do to a poor script but it felt he had zero character development. Acting was pretty weak especially those flash back scenes and black manta intro scene. Black Manta costume looked comedy. Felt like his character was forgettable and easy could’ve been X out. The worse part of the movie was the music shyt was terrible and cheesy at times. They bit or rehashed the fast and furious Brazil scene with rock running through walls ina chase.

Out of the recent shyt I’ve seen it’s better than venom but not better captain marvel. Same level as ant man and the wasp.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would give this a C. Best part of the movie was the visuals. Wished I caught it in imax just for the visual effects and sounds. but isn’t worth paying to see in the theatres. But the world of Atlantis was beautiful. Action was on point. Aquaman final form looked dope. Ocean master final look remind me of Shreddar from TMNT it was still kind of dope. Def a fun mindless movie with jokes.

The bad: suffered from poor plot and weak acting. Moama never really draws you in as a protagonist. The stakes are never that high for him and you never feel he might lose. He doesn’t really convince you he is worthy to be King either. Maybe it’s do to a poor script but it felt he had zero character development. Acting was pretty weak especially those flash back scenes and black manta intro scene. Black Manta costume looked comedy. Felt like his character was forgettable and easy could’ve been X out. The worse part of the movie was the music shyt was terrible and cheesy at times. They bit or rehashed the fast and furious Brazil scene with rock running through walls ina chase.

Out of the recent shyt I’ve seen it’s better than venom but not better captain marvel. Same level as ant man and the wasp.

Brace yourself for the fake aggressive angry response you’re about to receive

giphy.gif

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

if you dont get the fucc outta here you illiterate moron. his entire shtick was im NOT WORTHY, from start to end he made it clear he didnt want to be king. even at the end he was still asking mera what do i do now.. like are you dense ??

nikka said compared to ant man, you deserve to get your ass beat and nikkas tap dance on your windpipe for such nonsense.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aquaman didn't bite any formulas at all. Most directors wished they had the vision that James Wan does :wow:
It was for the most part a generic superhero movie though. The visuals were nice but in terms of the story and plot it was totally predictable and took zero risk.

Something like Man of Steel took risk and in many respects those risks didn't pay off but I give it credit for taking them anyway. Aquaman played it straight. Aquaman was a far more fun and enjoyable movie than Man of Steel and a good portion of that is because Man of Steel took itself too serious and Aquaman really didn't.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh we are entering the endgame

Yup..... and no one had any problem with that vicious attack on @Izanami

giphy.gif

So that let’s me know that anything I do is cool and acceptable. I don’t foresee or expect anyone saying nothing about anything I say from here on out.:hubie:

That unchecked behavior gives me a pass and credibility :pachaha:

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup..... and no one had any problem with that vicious attack on @Izanami

giphy.gif

So that let’s me know that anything I do is cool and acceptable. I don’t foresee or expect anyone saying nothing about anything I say from here on out.:hubie:

That unchecked behavior gives me a pass and credibility :pachaha:

Martha
Man why are you engaging in this stupidity ? Endgame tickets are out and they dropping clips yet you in this thread ? Why ?