winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the best comic book movie I have ever seen in my life, I cant believe I was sleeping on this. Never though MOS would be topped this soon

The visuals, the action, my god this was spectacular :wow:

mera :noah:
Captain Marvel was more enjoyable to me than Aquaman. I liked Captain Marvel but it was filler for Endgame and nothing more.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This movie was acceptable. Predictable and took zero risk but it was at least fun.

Took zero risk ?? Lmaoooooo

90% of the movie was underwater how’s that zero risk.

You know what’s zero risk. Thor trilogy and no realm properly explored. Heck Asgard was never explored them nikkas rather be on earth lol.

Wan TOOK BIG RISKS with this film and the reward was a BILLY cause it was dope..

Ana to kai :pacspit:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Took zero risk ?? Lmaoooooo

90% of the movie was underwater how’s that zero risk.

You know what’s zero risk. Thor trilogy and no realm properly explored. Heck Asgard was never explored them nikkas rather be on earth lol.

Wan TOOK BIG RISKS with this film and the reward was a BILLY cause it was dope..

Ana to kai :pacspit:
An Aquaman movie in general was a big risk. The character has always been written off as a joke by casuals.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
In the opening 10 minutes or so when they show his father's house, he has a copy of Lovecraft's "The Dunwich Horror" sitting on his coffee table. It's about a woman that gets pregnant by an alien god and gives birth to a deformed, outcast child.

When Black Manta first attacks in his new suit the first thing he says is "loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men."

That's taken directly from the last paragraph in "The Call Of Cthulhu":

:wow:

Fred.
#FredsFacts :wow:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
In the opening 10 minutes or so when they show his father's house, he has a copy of Lovecraft's "The Dunwich Horror" sitting on his coffee table. It's about a woman that gets pregnant by an alien god and gives birth to a deformed, outcast child.

When Black Manta first attacks in his new suit the first thing he says is "loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men."

That's taken directly from the last paragraph in "The Call Of Cthulhu":

:wow:

Fred.
you must've busted a nut when you heard that breh. I couldn't really understand what he said

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Finally got around to seeing this flik

Visually it's mind blowing. It gave me the same sensation that Madden 2001 gave me on PS2 after playing Madden 2000 on PS1 the previous year for context. The film felt very cheesy and comic booky IN A GOOD WAY which was amazing. Like a comic book film taken straight from the page to the screen to appease comic book fans as opposed to taking a comic book story and attempting to create a grounded/realistic project and have it appeal to ur average movier goer (ala Nolan Batman)

Right now for me it sits at the top of my list of DCEU films

Best to least favorite.

1. Aquaman
2. Man of Steel
3. Wonder Woman
4. BVS
5. Justice League
6. Suicide Squad