wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yea at @A B O V E :gucci:

Just because it had the lowest weekend opening of not just every live action super hero movie this year..... but the lowest opening weekend by far of EVERY DCU movie........

.... it doesnt mean its over.... its far from over.:rudy:

No one gonna remember it only did only $67M its Opening Weekend...... which is roughing 26M less than Justice League who opened in 74 less screens domestically than Aquaman... three months from now when this film makes its guaranteed Billion:smugdraper:

The agenda is real against DC and anyone that didnt go see it cuz they spent all the money on Christmas presents to keep the dream alive of some white man thats a savior to children that comes down chimneys is a lame.

And going to see your family instead of this movie during the so called holidays was wack too, you can see your family any time of the year:pacspit:

But this is a limited event that niccas should've jumped on, but its all good now that all that has passed niccas have NO EXCUSE:ufdup:

Yall see how well its doing overseas.... and people outside America HATE America, but if they accept this, then you KNOW you should too:childplease:

The DC takeover is NOW and Shazaam up next is really about to take this shyt to the next level..... just you wait:ohlawd:

Trevor
:dead:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I loved the movie but I am kinda sad that it eating so much of the competition and ain't giving Spiderverse room to eat. Spiderverse is the best comic book movie to come out the year. Mile Morales gave me that same feeling watching static shock as a kid:wow:
But yeah Aquaman is straight beating right now.

Spiderman is gonna clear 100mil domestic which for an ''original'' animation is AMAZING. this isnt disney or pixar who have rooted IP that can touch a billy with ease. we should be happy a mixed minority lead is making bank like this, and its for sure gonna get a sequel and spin off which would help this ''Morale animated universe'' grow. so regardless we should all be happy that both Aquaman and Spiderverse are doing well

Im gassing Aquaman to the highest degree because since it's announcement there were countless reports, posts, click baits and all kinds of bullshyt saying the film was gonna flop, be trash etc. and now it might make a Billy, how can you not stan that boastfully..

im all for naysayers eating their words :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DC finally has a hit film since forever and dudes in here don't know how to act, trying to say this is better than IW & BP is:mjlol:

''finally'' lmaooooooooooo

nikka smoking dikks.. like Wonder Woman DIDNT just crush the entire summer last year :mjlol:

like Suicide Squad didnt break records 3 weeks in a row and win an Oscar :mjlol:

like BvS didnt set a record at that time for biggest global opening...

but yeah 'finally' fuccin idiot...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Black Manta was good :what: He wasn't a top tier villain but for comic books movies? He was way more of a threat than oh say Ronan the Accuser or Enchantress :mjlol:
nah he really wasnt good. I said that even after the first watch. His dialogue was atrocious and he had some of the corniest lines in a comic book flick. That whole scene with him making the suit was about as cringey as the amazing spiderman 2 scene with pete in his room tryna figure out his parents murder. Breh had one facial expression the whole flick. At most he's equal to ronan. At least ronan had some decent lines. I liked black manta dad more than him and he was in it 5min :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah he really wasnt good. I said that even after the first watch. His dialogue was atrocious and he had some of the corniest lines in a comic book flick. That whole scene with him making the suit was about as cringey as the amazing spiderman 2 scene with pete in his room tryna figure out his parents murder. Breh had one facial expression the whole flick. At most he's equal to ronan. At least ronan had some decent lines. I liked black manta dad more than him and he was in it 5min :mjlol:

Black Manta caught bodies and his suit was sick.. Ronan lost to a dance contest. Come on now :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I dug Manta's look, but how he got there was dogshyt writing.

So he gets this crazy Atlantian tech, and the first thing he does is tear it apart :damn:

nothing wrong with that.. the scene was there to show he's crazy but war ready and battle tested. He's a fighter. He took the advanced tech and transformed it into something even more sinister.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Black Manta caught bodies and his suit was sick.. Ronan lost to a dance contest. Come on now :dahell:
we wont agree on this but didnt ronan kill a whole fleet of starships :dahell: and smacked the kufi off drax :francis:....manta got washed and had the most ridiculous saturday morning cartoon lines while getting washed :mjlol:...u like him and i dont tho so leave it at that :manny:

Last edited: