Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
movie destroyed bumblee bee, spider verse and mary poppins and STILL you fucctard idiots still think your biased bullshyt ass nit picking opinions matter ??

lmaooo nikkas will nitpick to the end of the world with DC films but excuse the same bullshyt that's pretty worse in marveL films... why nikkas falling on black widows chest and they eyeing each other while ultron fuccin shyt up ?? how you the fastest nikka in the marvel universe but get clipped off by .... BULLETS

nikkas is about to die and tony making jokes about moving hair with power.. lets not talk about the glaring cgi fucc fest when T'Challa enters the ancestral plane the second time or the abysmal 3rd act..

nikkas is ray charles when they watch them marveL flicks but all of a sudden turn to PHD critics when discussing DC... fuccin fakkits

movie bout to make a Billy but keep convincing yourself that its trash.. if that helps you sleep well knowing the disney regime is your only solace in life, losers.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
movie destroyed bumblee bee, spider verse and mary poppins and STILL you fucctard idiots still think your biased bullshyt ass nit picking opinions matter ??

lmaooo nikkas will nitpick to the end of the world with DC films but excuse the same bullshyt that's pretty worse in marveL films... why nikkas falling on black widows chest and they eyeing each other while ultron fuccin shyt up ?? how you the fastest nikka in the marvel universe but get clipped off by .... BULLETS

nikkas is about to die and tony making jokes about moving hair with power.. lets not talk about the glaring cgi fucc fest when T'Challa enters the ancestral plane the second time or the abysmal 3rd act..

nikkas is ray charles when they watch them marveL flicks but all of a sudden turn to PHD critics when discussing DC... fuccin fakkits

movie bout to make a Billy but keep convincing yourself that its trash.. if that helps you sleep well knowing the disney regime is your only solace in life, losers.
I loved the movie but I am kinda sad that it eating so much of the competition and ain't giving Spiderverse room to eat. Spiderverse is the best comic book movie to come out the year. Mile Morales gave me that same feeling watching static shock as a kid:wow:
But yeah Aquaman is straight beating right now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I walked out of the theater devastated :wow:

This was DC's last hope and they failed. The Wonder Woman film cant carry the entire cinematic universe on its own. It's over breh :wow:

Its doing well at the box office :what:

Yea at @A B O V E :gucci:

Just because it had the lowest weekend opening of not just every live action super hero movie this year..... but the lowest opening weekend by far of EVERY DCU movie........

.... it doesnt mean its over.... its far from over.:rudy:

No one gonna remember it only did only $67M its Opening Weekend...... which is roughing 26M less than Justice League who opened in 74 less screens domestically than Aquaman... three months from now when this film makes its guaranteed Billion:smugdraper:

The agenda is real against DC and anyone that didnt go see it cuz they spent all the money on Christmas presents to keep the dream alive of some white man thats a savior to children that comes down chimneys is a lame.

And going to see your family instead of this movie during the so called holidays was wack too, you can see your family any time of the year:pacspit:

But this is a limited event that niccas should've jumped on, but its all good now that all that has passed niccas have NO EXCUSE:ufdup:

Yall see how well its doing overseas.... and people outside America HATE America, but if they accept this, then you KNOW you should too:childplease:

The DC takeover is NOW and Shazaam up next is really about to take this shyt to the next level..... just you wait:ohlawd:

Trevor

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yea at @A B O V E :gucci:

Just because it had the lowest weekend opening of not just every live action super hero movie this year..... but the lowest opening weekend by far of EVERY DCU movie........

.... it doesnt mean its over.... its far from over.:rudy:

No one gonna remember it only did only $67M its Opening Weekend...... which is roughing 26M less than Justice League who opened in 74 less screens domestically than Aquaman... three months from now when this film makes its guaranteed Billion:smugdraper:

The agenda is real against DC and anyone that didnt go see it cuz they spent all the money on Christmas presents to keep the dream alive of some white man thats a savior to children that comes down chimneys is a lame.

And doing to see your family instead of this movie during the so called holidays was wack too, you can see your family any time of the year:pacspit:

But this is a limited event that niccas should've jumped on, but its all good now that all that has passed niccas have NO EXCUSE:ufdup:

Yall see how well its doing overseas.... and people outside America HATE America, but if they accept this, then you KNOW you should too:childplease:

The DC takeover is NOW and Shazaam up next is really about to take this shyt to the next level..... just you wait:ohlawd:

Trevor
You such a hoe ass nikka with the passive aggressive troll game :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You such a hoe ass nikka with the passive aggressive troll game :mjlol:

You're too angry for a person a few days after Christmas.... I'm not sure how your 25th turned out but I'm sorry for it... I really am and I hope you have a great new year and better 2019.

I'm not gonna attack you or disrespect you as I dont want know beef over some bullshyt:scust:

Aquaman was a good movie and I have nothing but great things to say about it:hubie:

Trevor

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You're too angry for a person a few days after Christmas.... I'm not sure how your 25th turned out but I'm sorry for it... I really am and I hope you have a great new year and better 2019.

I'm not gonna attack you or disrespect you as I dont want know beef over some bullshyt:scust:

Aquaman was a good movie and I have nothing but great things to say about it:hubie:

Trevor
I'm not angry at all brehski I just got balls and don't play passive aggressive troll games like a hoe:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm not angry at all brwhski I just got balls and don't play passive aggressive games troll games like a goe:mjgrin:

Thats good for you but to name call or do stuff like what you did when no one attacked you specifically or came at you... thats not "balls" thats a clear sign of anger.

Again, sorry for whatever you're going through. Not sure what game you're referring to and there is no passive aggressive shyt going on... a term so overly used I'm beginning to think that cats really dont know what that means.

Buts its all good, look man stay up

Trevor

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Thats good for you but to name call or do stuff like what you did when no one attacked you specifically or came at you... thats not "balls" thats a clear sign of anger.

Again, sorry for whatever you're going through. Not sure what game you're referring to and there is no passive aggressive shyt going on... a term so overly used I'm beginning to think that cats really dont know what that means.

Buts its all good, look man stay up

Trevor
I'm fine brehski. Don't worry I won't make up fake family drama and get you banned :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
movie was decent but took 0 risk and lacked ambition. A little bit too much cgi imo. It hit straight down the middle and had a lot of cheesy dialogue and moments. The acting was pretty bad in spots and flat. Momoa isnt a great actor to me but he plays the part well when he doesnt have to speak. I loved black manta though. wish he had more screen time. His story was much more interesting.

If I had to compare this to a marvel film I would say its the Antman of the DC films. Not great. not bad. Just there and somewhat entertaining. Not really anticipating any follow up DC movies anymore if they are going to be this generic, cookie cutter, cheesy and take 0 risk. They havent really taken any risk in their films since BvS and I enjoyed that, WW, and MOS much better than this.

I respectfully disagree..... I think for there was a lot of ambition with this movie and there was nothing wrong with the CGI... like what was needed was used and used correctly.

People dialogue was fun and it was fine, I dont really think no one acted bad.

What risk do you think you they shouldve taken or couldve taken? Out of curiosity?

Trevor

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He doesn't seem to understand that Aquaman is probably going to clear $900M which is more than most of the Marvel movies :manny:

False...

I actually DO understand that which is why I was telling buddy nothing is over.

Nothing is over and I said it was going to do a billion..... but of course thats ignored in addition to the other POSITIVE stuff I've said. Like saying Shazaam will be successful.
But we not doing this anymore.:snoop:
Aquaman was a good movie, I've stated that several times. I dont know what cats want from me anymore.:pachaha:

Trevor