Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think they saw your posts and want you to take a timeout and read someone else for a minute :manny: :mjlol:

Well sadly, we dont always get what we want. I want a 2018/19 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Black with black interior, sun roof and navigation. :ehh:

As long as I'm civil with people (which I am) and dont cross no lines or personally attack no one (which I dont) I'm not violating anything.

But I appreciate your consultation as always sir

This is absolutely beautiful

Trevor

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Just finished watching it. Fun fukking movie! This what I want in comic movies no need to over think this shyt. Just give me some mind blowing effects great action and keep the plot in line of comics and we good.
My thought exactly. I don't watch super hero movies for realism, or overly dramatic scripts. I want straight action, adventure, fun and super human feats.

Want to see superman throw a dude into the moon, batman beating the shyt out of 40 dudes and aquaman sending a tsunami of seas creatures at people.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I really liked the film. The movie did for underwater what Star Wars did for space:wow:

All of the sets, costumes, vehicles and creatures were good. I really like movies that can build a unique world. I don't think James Cameron could have done a film like this, even if he had Vinny Chase :troll:

James Wan joins Peter Jackson, and Sam Raimi with bringing their horror movie directing to the Hollywood blockbusters. In the sub you can see the Hitchcock zoom when they say it's a man and I think Jason Momoa did a Jason Voorhees head tilt when the guy punched him on the sub.

The dialog at some points was weird and that Pitbull song didn't fit at all.

Oh yea Batman and Aquaman's dads have the same name.

Thomas

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did it blow expectations away:lupe:

As long as it ain't like the Superman, batman n superman, or Justice league movies I'm in:ehh:

If it is as good as wonder woman :ehh:

You'll love this movie.... its better than all the above. Go see it

Trevor

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Better flick than I thought it would be. Momoa can’t act but has the look and charisma to play this part. they let him be himself and threw an Aquaman suit on. One the best visual comic movies I’ve seen
That oceanmaster costume :wow: That shyt was so clean

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think im gonna have to change my rating. I still love the action scenes but watching it a 2nd time i felt it drag a lot more. I nvr thought the dialogue was good but i felt that the cheesy saturday morning cartoony-ness was on purpose but some of these interviews got me thinking wan thought these lines were actual piff :patrice:....i thought the pitbull song part was for comedic purposes as well which is why it didnt bother me. It seems like it wasnt tho :dahell:...wan better be glad he came with the dope action :ufdup: 7/10....oh and manta was ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
DC finally has a hit film since forever and dudes in here don't know how to act, trying to say this is better than IW & BP is:mjlol:

It ain't better than Infinity War but Wan did some shyt here that was pretty :mindblown:

As for Black Panther.. the script and the acting was good, but you really wanna compare the action sequences? Naaahhh :manny:

And what you mean finally, Wonder Woman crushed the buildings not long ago