MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
See, that's clear nonsense and I would know. I wrote my Age Of Ultron review like 15 minutes after I saw the movie and it's probably the most referred to and quoted film review on this website. @FlyRy can't keep this review out of his mouth, he can't stop bringing it up. That genuine after-movie emotion resonates with folks, whether positive or negative, and creates the opportunity to debate. How many times does someone bring up or even remember your patented lukewarm takes™?

If by lukewarm you men thoughtful? Yeah that’s what you mean. But that’s what writers do, we think. You busted nuts to ultron and I still don’t get it :russ:

But real shyt that emotion may resonate but I’ve got another place to write that stuff and even then it’s after I process it. I did a review of guardians 2 on my site and it was all emotion. Same with homecoming. But still had thought in it too. If you’re emotionally touched by something you should be able to do that but there needs to be an actual thoughtful approach shyt as well Most writers now use twitter for their first blush shyt and then use their actual review to explain it or even change their minds.

shyt I gave my first blush thoughts on Nasir when that dropped this summer. After a few days tho? Man that shyt soured. My initial emotion of getting blessed with a new Nas album went away and I looked at the album objectively and it is not good:russ: I wish it was, I want it to be. But that shyt is weak as hell. So I’m always leery of that kinda shyt now

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If by lukewarm you men thoughtful? Yeah that’s what you mean. But that’s what writers do, we think. You busted nuts to ultron and I still don’t get it :russ:

But real shyt that emotion may resonate but I’ve got another place to write that stuff and even then it’s after I process it. I did a review of guardians 2 on my site and it was all emotion. Same with homecoming. But still had thought in it too. If you’re emotionally touched by something you should be able to do that but there needs to be an actual thoughtful approach shyt as well Most writers now use twitter for their first blush shyt and then use their actual review to explain it or even change their minds.

shyt I gave my first blush thoughts on Nasir when that dropped this summer. After a few days tho? Man that shyt soured. My initial emotion of getting blessed with a new Nas album went away and I looked at the album objectively and it is not good:russ: I wish it was, I want it to be. But that shyt is weak as hell. So I’m always leery of that kinda shyt now
And nobody remembers them shyts, case in point.:manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Medium does cause they paid me for them:myman: but I’ll let you cook giving out your thoughts for free rather than having the shyt you write be so dope that the site itself promotes it and puts money in your pocket
lol, I've made money of my writings too. Welcome to the magnificent commercialized world of the internet, breh.:gawdling:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
7.5/10. Went a little too long but still enjoyed it. Felt like two different movies before and after the first fight in Atlantis.

I agree.... it actually felt like THREE different movies to me.

But they somehow made it work. Which is quite impressive and I commend them on that.

Martha

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Saw it on Christmas afternoon with teh family. It was like a 6.5-7/10 for me. It was entertaining enough with the visuals and action (CGI was top notch, FWIW), tho oddly enough, this is the first time in probably ever that I felt that an action-adventure comic book movie actually did a little too much on that front to the point that it hurt the film a bit. The dialogue and overall script cheese definitely hurts the movie the most tho. Everyone in the fam pretty much felt it was super cheesy, even too much for my 6 year old daughter. She gave it a thumbs-down after watching LOL and she for the most part likes comic book material and movies/cartoons, as she loved Thor 3 and Black Panther and moderately liked Into the Spiderverse (which is immensely better than this movie, lol).

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife gonna se this with her girl.....I got left out in the cold...:to: Might have to go solo :dead: