2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I walked out of the theater devastated :wow:

This was DC's last hope and they failed. The Wonder Woman film cant carry the entire cinematic universe on its own. It's over breh :wow:
As of the time of this post it has a Cinemascore of A- and an 82% user rating on Rotten Tomatoes

Just admit you don't know what the hell you are typing :laugh:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
As of the time of this post it has a Cinemascore of A- and an 82% user rating on Rotten Tomatoes

Just admit you don't know what the hell you are typing :laugh:
People like you bump up the audience score breh :mjlol:

BVS got a damn near 70 percent audience score on rotten tomatoes and that movie was a disaster.

I'm a long time DC stan so this movie being as bad as it was hurt my soul :wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will yall stfu? He didn't like the movie. Is that a problem? Not everybody has to fukk with this movie. Foh man
nikka, do you know this difference between saying you don't like a movie and saying that a franchise is dead because you don't like a movie? Y'all fukking or something? Why you jumping in getting offended?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like you bump up the audience score breh :mjlol:

BVS got a damn near 70 percent audience score on rotten tomatoes and that movie was a disaster.

I'm a long time DC stan so this movie being as bad as it was hurt my soul :wow:
You don't know how Cinemascore works, do you? They poll people as they are leaving a screening.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Not even talking about unpacking but film critics will tell you they’d like more time to sit with movies because their opinions change. But they have to write them one day after seeing a movie or sometimes within minutes of seeing it. Then they look back at a movie months later or a year later and their opinion is different.

Let shyt sit for a day or two or even three, then write the review. That’s the ideal situation for me
See, that's clear nonsense and I would know. I wrote my Age Of Ultron review like 15 minutes after I saw the movie and it's probably the most referred to and quoted film review on this website. @FlyRy can't keep this review out of his mouth, he can't stop bringing it up. That genuine after-movie emotion resonates with folks, whether positive or negative, and creates the opportunity to debate. How many times does someone bring up or even remember your patented lukewarm takes™?