Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah he has a take. I’d say he took it seriously to the point where he was committed to it and made sure no one in the movie winked. There’s two ways to not take it seriously: there’s Batman and Robin and then there’s this. Batman and Robin is filled with people winking at the camera or apologizing for what the movie is; this ain’t that.

Batman and Robin....if you wanna talk about an abomination of a movie....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
May have looked funny but props to them for sticking to the source material, something Marvel's starting to drop the ball on

I guess.... if you take for granted that the Ghost, Thanos, The Black Order, and Hela and how close they've looked like their source material:usure:

With that said, I didnt think BM looked funny.

Looked pretty cool to me, though a lot of stuff regarding him and his scene felt "campy" but that didnt bother me. No complaints knocks from me regarding him.

Though since another breh in here said it, I cant unsee it now that its being said he looks like a taller Kevin Hart:mjlol:

Martha

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Looked pretty cool to me, though a lot of stuff regarding him and his scene felt "campy" but that didnt bother me. No complaints knocks
Though since another breh in here said it, I cant unsee it now that its being said he looks like a taller Kevin Hart:mjlol:

Martha

I said that shyt. He does look like a bigger angry Kev :russ:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You play too much:lolbron:

Why did you do that, cuz now I cant unsee that:mjlol:

Martha

I mean shyt, the nikka do look like Kev!!! More than his real big brother. :laff:

But forreal though, How you gonna get mad at Aquaman not saving your old man when you and him out here goonin and robbin and killin? :wtf:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:hhh:

Bumblebee was good I thought I heard it was trash ? :ohhh:
bumblebee isnt trash, but its not better than aquamayn.

great visuals, stuck decently close to the comic, best current DCU movie to me, but i think all them shyts trash.

aquamayn came out the ground wit a fukkin Kaiju.. :russ:

i do like how DC doesnt stray from the comic costumes too much

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately, the idea of reviewing a flick off one watch is asinine :yeshrug:

:gucci:

This ain't music. Might be about 5-10 movies I've ever watched more than once. I can see something like Get Out where things are revealed late in the movie that change how you interpret the beginning but even then once is enough to review a movie.

I don't know how people can be on their fifth viewing of a movie in it's first week.

You really need to unpack Aquaman:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:gucci:

This ain't music. Might be about 5-10 movies I've ever watched more than once. I can see something like Get Out where things are revealed late in the movie that change how you interpret the beginning but even then once is enough to review a movie.

I don't know how people can be on their fifth viewing of a movie in it's first week.

You really need to unpack Aquaman:mjlol:

Not even talking about unpacking but film critics will tell you they’d like more time to sit with movies because their opinions change. But they have to write them one day after seeing a movie or sometimes within minutes of seeing it. Then they look back at a movie months later or a year later and their opinion is different.

Let shyt sit for a day or two or even three, then write the review. That’s the ideal situation for me

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Meh. Movie was alright. Still think man of steel is the best Movie in this universe:yeshrug:. Never understood the hate. Didn't then and dont know. And with how underwhelming the recent DC movies have been, I appreciate it even more

MOS hate is based on the potential of how great it could have been,which is different from hating bad movies.
This movie is pretty wack in my opinion,Wonder Woman was better because of Gal Gadots acting alone.
She handled being someone trying to transition to a unsuitable environment much better,and was much more charming and humorous.
Only good thing about this movie was the chemistry between Aquaman and Mara,but we don't watch superhero flicks for that.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:
This joint was better than I expected.

And from the sounds of it, the audience I saw it with felt the same way it even got an applause during the credits.

If you like the Marvel movies I can't see any reason why you wouldn't like this.

From the fight scenes to the cinematography I was :whew:

I could hear people make an audible :wow: during the trench scene that was in the trailer.

Superhero comic book movies aren't meant to be fun and enjoyable, and this movie provides that just like the Geoff Johns 52 Aquaman.