Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
you’re forgiving of certain things if you’re entertained and if most everything else works. When you’re bored to death or the shyt just isn’t working for you, you find things to comment on because they’re more glaring.
Which sums up why I detest Iron Man 3 and always will.:sneakygator:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta peep the conjuring and Insidious man. Wan has made his name in horror for about a decade now

I've heard they were good but I don't like horror. I just think it's a weird choice to handle a super hero movie. His explanations for the Pitbull song sounds like he's not taking it seriously.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I've heard they were good but I don't like horror. I just think it's a weird choice to handle a super hero movie. His explanations for the Pitbull song sounds like he's not taking it seriously.

Yeah he has a take. I’d say he took it seriously to the point where he was committed to it and made sure no one in the movie winked. There’s two ways to not take it seriously: there’s Batman and Robin and then there’s this. Batman and Robin is filled with people winking at the camera or apologizing for what the movie is; this ain’t that.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie was decent but took 0 risk and lacked ambition. A little bit too much cgi imo. It hit straight down the middle and had a lot of cheesy dialogue and moments. The acting was pretty bad in spots and flat. Momoa isnt a great actor to me but he plays the part well when he doesnt have to speak. I loved black manta though. wish he had more screen time. His story was much more interesting.

If I had to compare this to a marvel film I would say its the Antman of the DC films. Not great. not bad. Just there and somewhat entertaining. Not really anticipating any follow up DC movies anymore if they are going to be this generic, cookie cutter, cheesy and take 0 risk. They havent really taken any risk in their films since BvS and I enjoyed that, WW, and MOS much better than this.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
May have looked funny but props to them for sticking to the source material, something Marvel's starting to drop the ball on

Plus he actually showed him building it and explained why the helmet is the way it is. That was dope as fukk to me.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Movie was cool
8/10 I was entertained

Black manta was dope tho
No boyega Star Wars bs
He came to put in work
I was cheering for him