Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Saw it bootleg. It was an OK movie. Better story than justice league, that god awful superman and that trash batman vs superman.

This movie had beautiful special effects and great action. But all DC movies do....where they always come up short is bad scripts and not taking the time to explain a story (out side of the 2000s batman trilogy which are the best DC has ever made movie wise).

IMO auquaman suffers the same shyt...great action, great special effects but the script is lacking.
A lot of these comic book movies have some basic mediocre ass scripts though.

I'm not looking for Citizen Kane in these joints. Just be enjoyable and entertaining and I'm good.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Man, if they don’t get all the way out of here with that whack ass PitBull song :scust:

The fukk was that? :mjlol:
That shyt threw me off. I legit thought it was another sound issue since they had to restart the movie because the sound wasnt syncing at first. Man I watched the bootleg version the other day and couldn't stop laughing :pachaha:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
A lot of these comic book movies have some basic mediocre ass scripts though.

I'm not looking for Citizen Kane in these joints. Just be enjoyable and entertaining and I'm good.

There's a difference between mediocre or boilerplate and lazy and illogical tho.

During the film's best sequence, the chase and fight in Sicily, Aquaman stops and asks Manta how he found them...and he tells him lol. The plotting doesn't need to be incredibly nuanced, but moments that inorganic always make me groan.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between mediocre or boilerplate and lazy and illogical tho.

During the film's best sequence, the chase and fight in Sicily, Aquaman stops and asks Manta how he found them...and he tells him lol. The plotting doesn't need to be incredibly nuanced, but moments that inorganic always make me groan.

Yea that part was like “cmon breh” but BM wasnt on the squad so he didnt give a shyt about their underwater politics and princess he was just consumed with revenge. He got KO’d anyway and the goons didnt even scoop his ass out the water for round 2. I enjoyed water Wakanda for real shyt was beautiful in imax

:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
About that Pitbull song...Wan explained to Business Insider why he included it in the film:

“[Putting] the song in the sequence where Aquaman and Mera walk out of the water in slow motion, I felt: For f—-’s sake, let’s have fun with it! It’s something out of Fast and Furious,” he told Business Insider. He explained that Pitbull was signed on early for the film, and that his song fit perfectly with the sequence it was used in, which was “very tongue-in-cheek, and we just wanted to have fun with it. And we wanted a cheeky song at that point of the movie. I just wasn’t sure what song it was going to be.”

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Bruh...I was like :dahell: who wrote this shyt?

Aquaman had a couple lines I couldn’t believe they put in the movie...corny cliche shyt.

When he first fights Manta bruh “Permission to come aboard :youngsabo:

:stopitslime:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Bruh...I was like :dahell: who wrote this shyt?

Aquaman had a couple lines I couldn’t believe they put in the movie...corny cliche shyt.

When he first fights Manta bruh “Permission to come aboard :youngsabo:

:stopitslime:
he says it smugly, but that is actually how to board a ship in the military/ civilian ship