wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
One thing I will say about this movie for now:lolbron:

Is that I really appreciate it:mjlol:

Like everyone seems to like it, especially the fans that have been critical of movies like it.

And it’s a movie that did EVERYTHING that other movies been doing for YEARS that people claimed they hated and now it closes MANY DOORS to shyt people “nitpicked” or used to shyt on forevermore!:russ:

“Bu bu bu bu bu but they joking and quipping in the middle of a battle”:hhh:

these niccas in the middle of a war actually stop fighting and have a serious make out session in the open while armies all around them are fighting to the death:mjlol:

We can’t used certain “nitpick” things anymore after this movie and it in some ways elevates and exonerates many others

Martha
bu bu bu thats different :troll:!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aquaman Posts Lowest Domestic Box Office Opening In DCEU

For those who care..... not sure it really matters.....

giphy.gif
This is in my opinion nothing to hold a head down on.... solid movie:ehh:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
One thing I will say about this movie for now:lolbron:

Is that I really appreciate it:mjlol:

Like everyone seems to like it, especially the fans that have been critical of movies like it.

And it’s a movie that did EVERYTHING that other movies been doing for YEARS that people claimed they hated and now it closes MANY DOORS to shyt people “nitpicked” or used to shyt on forevermore!:russ:

“Bu bu bu bu bu but they joking and quipping in the middle of a battle”:hhh:

these niccas in the middle of a war actually stop fighting and have a serious make out session in the open while armies all around them are fighting to the death:mjlol:

We can’t used certain “nitpick” things anymore after this movie and it in some ways elevates and exonerates many others

Martha
That's a dumb opinion. That shyt was as off putting as having a dance contest to kill the bad guy difference is them Atlantis nikkas cant aim for shyt and the dance off actually worked in G.O.T :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Aquaman Posts Lowest Domestic Box Office Opening In DCEU

For those who care..... not sure it really matters.....

giphy.gif
This is in my opinion nothing to hold a head down on.... solid movie:ehh:

Martha
You really cant read or refuse to :mjlit:
As for why the U.S. debut might be a little underwhelming to some (the latest projections indicated it could get as high as $82 million this weekend), that can be attributed to how competitive this week was. Aquaman was going up against Mary Poppins Returns and Bumblebee, both of which took away some business. If Arthur Curry had the weekend to himself, then the numbers definitely would have been much higher.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Aquaman was going to come between them and tell to stop fighting:skip:

Lmao me too. Nikka came thru with the biggest baddest WMDs didnt say shyt and popped off. Beautiful visually in Imax and Wan’s camera work during action scenes was awesome. It was long but never really felt like it dragged at any point cause once they started yappin or had a moment Boom! An explosion,blast or monster came to fukk shyt up.

This must be the new 52 aquaman because i remember all this queer did was swim fast and talk to fish. Mamoa really felt like a threat and was whoopin ass convincingly throughout the movie i mean homie was a force of nature. Ohh and mera was hot as fukk. Marvel fukked up not casting this chick as jean grey and the Shredder was a bad ass king so was manta. This movie got me hitting wikipedia cause i never followed this comic at all and im a comic nerd

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Went to see this with my girl, just left the theater about 10 mins ago. She said that this was the first DC movie since TDK that she actually enjoyed. That's high praise coming from a woman that's tough on everything I take her to. :ODamnDab:

Personally, I enjoyed it because it never felt like it dragged, for lack of a better word for an aquatic film, it flowed. If I had to pick out a favorite moment? Wan turning the character's perceived weak point in the mainstream, his ability to communicate with marine life, into the lynchpin to the film's climax. The running gag of he's the guy that talks to fish ran into a concrete wall and I'm glad it's done.

Black Manta was well rounded for the short build available, Orm was much less of a b*stard than I'm used to from reading the comics but I can see why they went that route. The Trench was beautifully done & conveyed a real sense of imminent danger.

Were there flaws? Of course but that's the case with literally anything. I got my money's worth & I look forward to the next chapter.

:salute:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Can’t front as a comic book movie this shyt was better than black panther :ohhh: neg me if u want but this shyt was beautiful and very comic accuracte and made it make sense and translated to the big screen. Then take into consideration this was underwater. Yea this thing was really good 8/10

The action in Aquaman shyts on any other movie this year.

BP/IW have better/tighter storytelling/dialogues though, overall I would rate them higher. Visually Aquaman is so different it's difficult to judge.

That action though, Wan was perfect for this - he brought his horror skills to the Trench, that shyt was incredible.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw it bootleg. It was an OK movie. Better story than justice league, that god awful superman and that trash batman vs superman.

This movie had beautiful special effects and great action. But all DC movies do....where they always come up short is bad scripts and not taking the time to explain a story (out side of the 2000s batman trilogy which are the best DC has ever made movie wise).

IMO auquaman suffers the same shyt...great action, great special effects but the script is lacking.