BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
on some real shyt tho, this is one of them films where the visuals were so ill you cant help but love this shyt.
i was just talking to one of my cousins earlier today and he asked me if this was worth the bread.
im like, "hell yeah!"
you know we cant swim like that!
when i see under water fukkery i be both excited and mad at the same time!
:noreha:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
you wanna bet p*ssy ?

aight im done... i guess you can't be Count Dracula and wipe out the existence of these fuccin brain dead sheep so just gotta deal with the fact that no matter how great something is, there'll always be one idiot who wants to be a blind hater..

going into 2019 all POSITIVE VIBES

grooovyyy brother :mjlol:

nah fr fr imma chill lol....
I know you wouldnt you a p*ssy. Acting loke a bytch on her menstral over comic book movies. Go get some monwy and p*ssy kid:mjlol:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I was kinda surprised it took place after JL...thought it'd be chronically before it. but it was a neat reference

Yeah when I heard that, I thought back to Justice League and was like ":patrice:Orm really didn't give a fukk about protecting the MotherBox did he? :heh:"

Also anyone else noticed they were a little :mjpls: when it came to the black actors in this? Two of them got merked and Black Manta got thrown off a cliff like that French waiter from old school Simpsons