Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Critics are super biased against DC. If Aquaman was a MCU film itd have an 85% RT

One of the top critics said "this feels like I'm watching a cgi filled aquarium for two hours" like...muhfukka wtf did you think you were getting? Go watch Shape of Water again :camby:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Saw it last night. Very good movie. Not classic but fun and solid. Like the equivalent of Dr. Strange, not classic but a very good efffort with some flaws. And yes the actual songs were atrocious.

I give this movie 3/4.

Wish they had more background on the Willem Dafoe training him at a young age....seemed poorly edited in and choppy.

But man. You can tell they finally injected some much needed fun in the DCEU. Great visuals and just a fun movie.

Really looking forward to Shazam!

Props to Wan and crew.
Willem dafoe should play namor in mcu. Perfect demeanor and look for him. The younger faces was weak like the last terminator movie

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I kind of wish they did more of a backstory, it literally went from dude as a baby then to a scene of a little kid in an aquarium and that's it.

No backstory on how he discovered his power, what he even does on the land nothig.

it was like hey dc keeps flopping so who knows if we will get another film

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I kind of wish they did more of a backstory, it literally went from dude as a baby then to a scene of a little kid in an aquarium and that's it.

No backstory on how he discovered his power, what he even does on the land nothig.

it was like hey dc keeps flopping so who knows if we will get another film
He discovered his powers cause the fishies holla'd at him like,
"Yo whats good Artie?"
:akeemyes:

Arthur: "wait... yall can speak to me? And i can speak to you?"
:colehuh:

Fishies: "hell yeah bytch!!"
:meloohhh:

Arthur: "whoa!"
:dwillhuh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunno whats going on but them Aquaman tix aint moving like that in NYC. Usually a film this ROX amd IMAX be sold out. Theres still whole theaters with only 10 sold seats
I saw it twice and it was sold out imax 42nd street and sold out Dolby 125.