NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Went with a group of people. No one liked it. We were all laughing at stuff that wasn't supposed to be funny. This was really not good. It was a beautiful film in most places, but the storyline was all over the place, and the dialogue was pretty bad and sometimes downright corny. The end of the scene credits most people was like 'oh god, seriously?" What the hell was that music? That's when the giggling started. Also 4D is way overrated. Don't think I'll do it again.

4/10 for me.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasn't expecting anything of benefit from your commentary. you're a known dikksucking fakkit. so this review was expected..

we'll pretend a certain comic and animated movie didn't exist way before whatever you're comparing it to and we'll just agree you're a dikk sucking fakkit who's existence isn't needed on this wonderful earth.. but thanks for adding money to the soon Billy reaching film...

oh.. and fukk your hoe ass sister in law too :yeshrug:

GN0RhHI.png
Breh, who hurt you?

We felt it was a 7/10 ( I felt it was better than Wonder Woman, which she disagrees with) but it not something where we are like we have to go back and watch it again.

And no problem, yeah we contributed to the films earnings as I was looking forward to watching and hoping that DC gets a win.

Ask me to go into more detail about what I meant, cool. No need for your frustrations.

And believe it or not I'm not being negative about this movie in what I'm saying as there is nothing wrong with comparisons .

Ideas and shots can inspire other movies to give them their own signature stance in their own film and that's fine.

Not once did I say this film sucked. It's a Good/ Above Okay movie.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This thing I keep seeing that this feels like a Marvel film is such bullshyt. This feels like no fukking Superhero film before it.
i don't know about that, this felt lie 8 other movies to be honest, but the underwater stuff was fresh at least. that was the reason i anticipated this movie for years, and i think they delivered. Cameron is gonna improve on it, but it's gonna be with lameass blue Na'vi people, so who even cares?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was pretty good. It was a little paint-by-the-numbers and the plot was a little predictable but it was fun. People have complained about the CGI but the only part I thought was bad was them walking in the desert
cAZyW67.png

I loved every part of Atlantis. shyt looked amazing :wow:

I thought Orm's final costume was cooler than Arthur's. Oceanmaster was swaggin out there :banderas:

But that Africa cover by Pitbull is the greatest crime in music since Riley Reid's rap :scust:

Breh the ocean master costume:wow:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Saw it last night. Very good movie. Not classic but fun and solid. Like the equivalent of Dr. Strange, not classic but a very good efffort with some flaws. And yes the actual songs were atrocious.

I give this movie 3/4.

Wish they had more background on the Willem Dafoe training him at a young age....seemed poorly edited in and choppy.

But man. You can tell they finally injected some much needed fun in the DCEU. Great visuals and just a fun movie.

Really looking forward to Shazam!

Props to Wan and crew.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dunno whats going on but them Aquaman tix aint moving like that in NYC. Usually a film this ROX amd IMAX be sold out. Theres still whole theaters with only 10 sold seats

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was dope. One the best page to film comic book visuals IMO. Pacing was really great. Aside from some of the flasback stuff, the transition scenes were amazing, really felt like a comic to life.

Ya'll weren't lying, Wan really made romancing the stone, flash gordon, mission impossible all in one:wow: I thought he should've save some for the sequel. :mjcry:

Downsides:

Still felt a bit longer than it needed to be and the tone was a little off
Aside from Orum and Black Manta, acting felt a bit down/campy
Dialogue was meh mostly aside from Orum
God the music:hhh: What the fukk breh, it really dragged some scenes down:hhh:

Debating about seeing it again in Imax:ehh: Def at the top dceu for me:ehh:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
When else should it have dropped :dwillhuh:

Think jaws woulda been WINTER blockbuster? Vs. Summertime; beach. Water. Movies. Aquaman 101. Ask james cameron and vinny chase.

I guess they thought it was a risk somewhat vs all that summer competition

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You woildnt say that to him in real life relax take a deep breath. Its just a movie clown

you wanna bet p*ssy ?

Yeah again @Still FloW fukk is up? We’ve been down this path before. You need to chill out and walk away from the precipice

aight im done... i guess you can't be Count Dracula and wipe out the existence of these fuccin brain dead sheep so just gotta deal with the fact that no matter how great something is, there'll always be one idiot who wants to be a blind hater..

going into 2019 all POSITIVE VIBES

grooovyyy brother :mjlol:

nah fr fr imma chill lol....