Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Just came back - thought it was cool.

I came in as a muthafucca who knows Jack Schitt about Aquaman's story because he always came off shuck. So my litmus for this movie was "would I give a damn about Aquaman as a staff, label, and/or crew afterward"...and lo, I do!

First off, great job by The Undertaker.

Second, they got Black folks involved. I felt bad for Michael Beach dying even though he was a criminal, I suppose the good movies are able to make you feel that.

Third, I'm still mad at Amber Heard for raping Depp, but she did a good job as a Female Who Does Stuff in a movie.

I agree with y'all that the music was kinda weird. Fuccin' Pitbull butchering that sample was cringeworthy. More than anything, I was like "if y'all gonna get hokey with the music, you might as well give me a few seconds of 'Aqua Boogie' up in dis bytch..." Oh - and when they was on the little boat and whatnot, I said in the theater "Is this broad playing the damn Recorder??"

Dat Agenda Sidebar: Seems like this flick really wants us to accept half-breeds. Hmm.

Anyway - yep, it was cool.
And, Shazam looks it might be cool also. Glass seemed interesting as a concept...

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
wasn't expecting anything of benefit from your commentary. you're a known dikksucking fakkit. so this review was expected..

we'll pretend a certain comic and animated movie didn't exist way before whatever you're comparing it to and we'll just agree you're a dikk sucking fakkit who's existence isn't needed on this wonderful earth.. but thanks for adding money to the soon Billy reaching film...

oh.. and fukk your hoe ass sister in law too :yeshrug:
You woildnt say that to him in real life relax take a deep breath. Its just a movie clown

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh are you planning on seeing this movie or do you want to snitch on him?:russ: He’s been called out. He ain’t stopping. If it’s bothering you that much, tell someone and get him banned. If not, stop doing this troll thing you do and just ignore him like the rest of us. Or go see the movie and share your two cents like the rest of us have.

That’s not trolling but that’s not cool.

Like where did you see a joke?:hhh:

Like where is this “call out”? Since I’m not a viable option to say anything for some reason, why not for consistency use the same energy with him that you’d use with me if I was the one to do something similar or half as worse in this or another thread? (Like what’s going on now).

I been ignoring shyt for weeks, but what’s wrong is wrong and people shouldn’t be attacked off of sharing their “2 cents”

The only thing that’s “bothersome” is how the rules are different from people to people.

We don’t need to publicly go back and forth with this.... we can speak pm.

I’ll move on but if you like hit me there

Martha

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I thought this was great:myman:
IMO the biggest hurdle they needed to clear was the underwater scenes and I thought they were magnificent:ohlawd:
There was alot of CGI down there and I thought it was blended perfectly:leon:
The story is typical because every "origin" story is pretty much the same, lost son, parent dead, accept your destiny, etc:beli:
I thought Mamoa killed this:obama:
Blond hair, Aryan nation Aquaman should be retired across all DC properties
I didn't mind Amber Heard:yeshrug:
Glad to see Drago getting more roles
Black Manta got more time than I expected and for them to showcase how smart he is with rebuilding that Atlantis tech was unexpected:ehh:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That’s not trolling but that’s not cool.

Like where did you see a joke?:hhh:

Like where is this “call out”? Since I’m not a viable option to say anything for some reason, why not for consistency use the same energy with him that you’d use with me if I was the one to do something similar or half as worse in this or another thread? (Like what’s going on now).

I been ignoring shyt for weeks, but what’s wrong is wrong and people shouldn’t be attacked off of sharing their “2 cents”

The only thing that’s “bothersome” is how the rules are different from people to people.

We don’t need to publicly go back and forth with this.... we can speak pm.

I’ll move on but if you like hit me there

Martha

He’s BEEN called out. I call him out. Everyone tells him to chill the post above you told him to chill. He doesn’t chill. And since no one is going to snitch on the man most of us are ignoring him or letting it go. If you or someone else really feels like he should be dealt with then you know what to do. @Won Won in particular called him out a couple weeks ago. Singled him out. But none of us can stop him from doing it. Only a mod can. So if you want him dealt with then tell a mod and they’ll deal with it. Simple

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
wasn't expecting anything of benefit from your commentary. you're a known dikksucking fakkit. so this review was expected..

we'll pretend a certain comic and animated movie didn't exist way before whatever you're comparing it to and we'll just agree you're a dikk sucking fakkit who's existence isn't needed on this wonderful earth.. but thanks for adding money to the soon Billy reaching film...

oh.. and fukk your hoe ass sister in law too :yeshrug:
Breh WTF?! :gucci:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Movie was pretty good. It was a little paint-by-the-numbers and the plot was a little predictable but it was fun. People have complained about the CGI but the only part I thought was bad was them walking in the desert
cAZyW67.png

I loved every part of Atlantis. shyt looked amazing :wow:

I thought Orm's final costume was cooler than Arthur's. Oceanmaster was swaggin out there :banderas:

But that Africa cover by Pitbull is the greatest crime in music since Riley Reid's rap :scust:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Open spoilers already????

I think the nikka typing in blue dropped one

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I liked it alot, but man the theater i saw it in fukkin sucks so i couldn't take in the spectacle of it all

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That was fun. It had the feel of a DC animated movie. It was like black panther, indiana jones, Jurassic park all combined. Was pretty epic. A little corny at times but it was a great ride. The costume designs were on point. Ocean masters costume was great. Couldve used a tad more edge but it was tight

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This movie tried so hard to be trash but it was entertaining and one of the best post-Nolan DC flicks (better than WW even)

You could feel the studio interfering with the direction

-The music
-The exact same "surprise" explosion before every fight
-The script (super-corn)
-The rom-comedy
- Shoehorning in Killmonger Black Manta

Despite all of that, it was one of the few movies that committed to it's world. There's more to explore, but I got a good feel for the deep

The acting was so so, but Momoa surprised me because he actually had fun with the character and I thought he was going to be a weak point.

The Aquaman costume design and the fight scenes tho :wow:

Definitely going back to watch again
Exceeded my expectations

Black Manta tho :francis:

It was a mix between bad acting, a trash script and a useless predictable plotline

Good god that shyt was cringe :picard: