23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was amazing . People are trying to hard to hate , the editing sucked ? Really the critics praised the last Jedi with all its actual flaws ( editing out a sword to make rey not getting killed believable . ), it’s full of cgi ( aou was full of cgi) well it’s a movie where a good portion of it takes place underwater. Saw it twice loved it both times , the intro to the comicbook costume :ohhh::blessed: this is one of the top superhero suits

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I saw it twice and it was sold out imax 42nd street and sold out Dolby 125.

of course thats forty duece. im in brooklyn so i was talking the usual spots a brooklynite would hit. Theres still mad tix as if this morning so ima grab a few RPX for later

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Went with a group of people. No one liked it. We were all laughing at stuff that wasn't supposed to be funny. This was really not good. It was a beautiful film in most places, but the storyline was all over the place, and the dialogue was pretty bad and sometimes downright corny. The end of the scene credits most people was like 'oh god, seriously?" What the hell was that music? That's when the giggling started. Also 4D is way overrated. Don't think I'll do it again.

4/10 for me.

Yeah I dont care about any of the stan wars stuff, but idk how people are saying this is amazing. Granted good/bad are subjective but this really felt like a big budget TV movie. Like there was nothing unique or signature about it if that makes sense. Wonder Women is still the best DC movie to me and then MoS 2nd.

I think Shazam will be a damn good movie though because it seems like it will poke fun.

Another thing that got me like someone else said os this didnt really show the ups and downs that come with learning that your a hero. Its like breh just found it he had some abilities and thats it lol. Most movies show a struggle into coming into form with your abilities and this didnt. Granted this wasnt really an orgin movie and clearly took place after Justice League so that background stuff may not have been needed if they werent going to include the struggles. They could have just did an intro monologue with William Defoe explaining the mythos.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I dont care about any of the stan wars stuff, but idk how people are saying this is amazing. Granted good/bad are subjective but this really felt like a big budget TV movie. Like there was nothing unique or signature about it if that makes sense. Wonder Women is still the best DC movie to me and then MoS 2nd.

I think Shazam will be a damn good movie though because it seems like it will poke fun.

Another thing that got me like someone else said os this didnt really show the ups and downs that come with learning that your a hero. Its like breh just found it he had some abilities and thats it lol. Most movies show a struggle into coming into form with your abilities and this didnt. Granted this wasnt really an orgin movie and clearly took place after Justice League so that background stuff may not have been needed if they werent going to include the struggles. They could have just did an intro monologue with William Defoe explaining the mythos.
What TV movie would have the effects of this :stopitslime::hhh: come on man