Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think some of them just got nervous breathing air and thought they couldnt breath it. Thats why orm panicked the first time. As far as his skillset he's water superman and the only thing can hurt him is "atlantean steel"
yeah, i guess that all makes sense

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
i don't know but thinking a bit more about the movie, they don't really do a good job explaining Aquaman's skillset... or any Atlantan for that matter.
Seemed like some could leave, some can't. Aquaman was bulletproof, but could be stabbed? etc
i probably missed something

If you're referring to breathing air on land they said only those with royal blood had that ability I believe

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it with my sister in law....We both feel it's.

giphy.gif

Great visuals and fight scenes, the submarine scene at the start reminds me of Fast & Furious.

But I feel the film overall took inspiration from a rival which I won't mention out of respect.:jbhmm:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from seeing this, HEAVY spoilers ahead.

Kylo Ren STILL sucks as a villain. Like, what is this dude's purpose for even being evil? He seen luke about to kill him and he just magically becomes evil?

Rey has no purpose for being in the films. They didn't do anything as far as finding out who her parents were, so she's useless and overpowered.

Force ghosts cannot affect the environment like that. If they can, then why doesn't yoda just go blow up the entire first order?

You cannot weaponize lightspeed like that because it basically invalidates the entire star wars universe. Jesus christ, what were they thinking?

Who is snoke and how is he so powerful? Also, he died like a bytch.

No lightsaber fight in a star wars film, lolol, sad.

Could keep going on for half an hour at least.

All in all, this movie SUCKED and I will never again see a Star Wars film. fukk this movie.

:russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Low Quality Posting
Just saw it with my sister in law....We both feel it's.

giphy.gif

Great visuals and fight scenes, the submarine scene at the start reminds me of Fast & Furious.

But I feel the film overall took inspiration from a rival which I won't mention out of respect.:jbhmm:

wasn't expecting anything of benefit from your commentary. you're a known dikksucking fakkit. so this review was expected..

we'll pretend a certain comic and animated movie didn't exist way before whatever you're comparing it to and we'll just agree you're a dikk sucking fakkit who's existence isn't needed on this wonderful earth.. but thanks for adding money to the soon Billy reaching film...

oh.. and fukk your hoe ass sister in law too :yeshrug:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
wasn't expecting anything of benefit from your commentary. you're a known dikksucking fakkit. so this review was expected..

we'll pretend a certain comic and animated movie didn't exist way before whatever you're comparing it to and we'll just agree you're a dikk sucking fakkit who's existence isn't needed on this wonderful earth.. but thanks for adding money to the soon Billy reaching film...

oh.. and fukk your hoe ass sister in law too :yeshrug:

:picard:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just seen it and man!!!!!! Movie is dope! Second best DC movie(behind The Dark Knight). James Wan did it! The action was dope and the humor came at the right time.

Mera :noah:. I'm not really into white girls like that but Amber Heard was looking extra nice in this. :mjlit:

I don't understand the complaints about Black Manta. He was never meant to have a huge role and it definitely sets up for the sequel.

Orm/Ocean Master was a decent villain.

The underwater visuals were amazing! The whole time I was like :ohhh::mjgrin::gladbron::pachaha::ooh::steviej:

DC did their thing with this and I'm looking forward to Shazam in a few months. :mjgrin:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good grief.... that was so uncalled for. :dahell:

Seriously man..... someone needs to speak the fukk up and y’all know what the fukk I’m talking about if we “serious about cleaning certain shyt up”:what:

Martha

Breh are you planning on seeing this movie or do you want to snitch on him?:russ: He’s been called out. He ain’t stopping. If it’s bothering you that much, tell someone and get him banned. If not, stop doing this troll thing you do and just ignore him like the rest of us. Or go see the movie and share your two cents like the rest of us have.