Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
so... 2 years later

wassup fucc nikkas ... ready to eat your words now dikk faces ?

doubt the GOAT brehhs.. fuccin idiots :mjlol:

WAVY GANG GANG.. SWIMMING UP A TIDE NEXT TO YOU !!

BILLY GANG SOON COME !!

YOU KNOW THE FUCCIN VIBES !!!

doubt AquaGAWD again...
What happened? What i miss breh? I be glad to be wrong:lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I don't think we have any choice on that one.
i know they're a tandem but they kind of dropped the ball with him imo. So one dimensional and corny to me. Plus dude gotta be super close to death after what happened. Recovery time gonna have to be something serious. I'd rather them go with triton, kordax, corum rath (which could be the killmonger type villain) or the thing that took his hand in the comics.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Just got back from seeing this, HEAVY spoilers ahead.

Kylo Ren STILL sucks as a villain. Like, what is this dude's purpose for even being evil? He seen luke about to kill him and he just magically becomes evil?

Rey has no purpose for being in the films. They didn't do anything as far as finding out who her parents were, so she's useless and overpowered.

Force ghosts cannot affect the environment like that. If they can, then why doesn't yoda just go blow up the entire first order?

You cannot weaponize lightspeed like that because it basically invalidates the entire star wars universe. Jesus christ, what were they thinking?

Who is snoke and how is he so powerful? Also, he died like a bytch.

No lightsaber fight in a star wars film, lolol, sad.

Could keep going on for half an hour at least.

All in all, this movie SUCKED and I will never again see a Star Wars film. fukk this movie.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Kylo Ren STILL sucks as a villain. Like, what is this dude's purpose for even being evil? He seen luke about to kill him and he just magically becomes evil?

Rey has no purpose for being in the films. They didn't do anything as far as finding out who her parents were, so she's useless and overpowered.

Force ghosts cannot affect the environment like that. If they can, then why doesn't yoda just go blow up the entire first order?

You cannot weaponize lightspeed like that because it basically invalidates the entire star wars universe. Jesus christ, what were they thinking?

All in all, this movie SUCKED and I will never again see a Star Wars film. fukk this movie.
:beli::mjlol::beli:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin

ZestyGracefulCormorant-small.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

What about when Aquaman b!tchslapped Kylo Ren and brought balance to the aquaforce tho :mjgrin:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:yeshrug: i know that, doesn't mean i cant praise the guy for what he brought to the DCEU..

Momoa is giving him all the props in pretty much every interview he's done so far.

Imagine if WB picked an Aquaman :hhh:

Patrick Wilson also sent shots at them, the Screen Junkies interviewer asked them all whether Aquaman meant a 'course correction' for the DCU. Wilson basically said 'nah it just means WB is letting the directors be directors again :yeshrug:'.

Timestamped:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
gonna have to see this again to properly rate it. long, corny, but fun as fukk obviously. i personally feel like i'm gonna watch this way more than WW down the line, but it's not a better movie overall. more fun, probably more enjoyable, i enjoy Mamoa's character way more than Gal's, but it's kind of a tonal mess sometimes. Amber Heard is dimestore Scarlett Johansson, she even sounded like her at times. Still, it's friggin Thor Panth-vatar: The Phantom Menace... and when you combine a bunch of movies like that, I'm cool with it.

... oh and the music - not the score, the music - in this movie is fukkin HORRIFIC. I only noticed 3 or 4 songs specifically but my god they were bad. the awful Pitbull Africa cover in the Sahara, the music that played when they were figuring shyt out in Rome, and a couple others, and the music was so bad and out of place it was jarring.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
gonna have to see this again to properly rate it. long, corny, but fun as fukk obviously. i personally feel like i'm gonna watch this way more than WW down the line, but it's not a better movie overall. more fun, probably more enjoyable, i enjoy Mamoa's character way more than Gal's, but it's kind of a tonal mess sometimes. Amber Heard is dimestore Scarlett Johansson, she even sounded like her at times. Still, it's friggin Thor Panth-vatar: The Phantom Menace... and when you combine a bunch of movies like that, I'm cool with it.

... oh and the music - not the score, the music - in this movie is fukkin HORRIFIC. I only noticed 3 or 4 songs specifically but my god they were bad. the awful Pitbull Africa cover in the Sahara, the music that played when they were figuring shyt out in Rome, and a couple others, and the music was so bad and out of place it was jarring.

That music was too much.
:mjlol:

That shyt almost took me completely out the shyt.

But the shyt was action pack like a mug!
I just have 2 questions that me and my girl have to know.

1. Can they smoke unduh theee watah? Unduh theee sea!?
:jbhmm:

2. Do they cook their food?
And how do they cook it in the water?
:jbhmm:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't know but thinking a bit more about the movie, they don't really do a good job explaining Aquaman's skillset... or any Atlantan for that matter.
Seemed like some could leave, some can't. Aquaman was bulletproof, but could be stabbed? etc
i probably missed something

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i know they're a tandem but they kind of dropped the ball with him imo. So one dimensional and corny to me. Plus dude gotta be super close to death after what happened. Recovery time gonna have to be something serious. I'd rather them go with triton, kordax, corum rath (which could be the killmonger type villain) or the thing that took his hand in the comics.
Charybdis/Piranha Man would be a good villain and it could end up with Momoa having his hand eaten by piranha and having to use a hook for a large chunk of the movie.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
i don't know but thinking a bit more about the movie, they don't really do a good job explaining Aquaman's skillset... or any Atlantan for that matter.
Seemed like some could leave, some can't. Aquaman was bulletproof, but could be stabbed? etc
i probably missed something
i think some of them just got nervous breathing air and thought they couldnt breath it. Thats why orm panicked the first time. As far as his skillset he's water superman and the only thing can hurt him is "atlantean steel"