MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hope y'all are right about this movie, the trailers are mad cheesy. I may peep it on Sunday but I've been fooled before by the hype
It’s cheesy tho homie. But not in an eye rolling way or a Batman and Robin way. It embraces some of the goofiness of the comic but plays it honestly. No ones winking at the camera or apologizing for it

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:patrice: kinda dont wanna see black manta anymore

Its up there with man of steel. Definitely the best official DCEU movie
Yeah we need a stronger Villian like the Dead King.

The Dead King (Character) - Comic Vine

The Dead King awakened in Antarctica, when Aquaman used his telepathy on a global scale, claiming that Aquaman is mistaken to think he is the king of Atlantis. He proceeded to destroy a research station and kill it's personal. After that he found Mera and took her to Xebel, a pocket dimension hidden in the Bermuda Triangle and used as an ancient Atlantean prison

They can make it a Civil War under the seas since some would feel that The Dead King deserves the Throne. I'm sure there are races under the sea that does not like that Aqua-man is half human and fraternize with humans on land ( Justice League ).

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It’s cheesy tho homie. But not in an eye rolling way or a Batman and Robin way. It embraces some of the goofiness of the comic but plays it honestly. No ones winking at the camera or apologizing for it
Oh did u see it? Haven't went thru the thread that thorough. I might pass on it then, I just don't care about the aquaman character like that and thw trailers havent sold me on it...Idk, my my bro wants to see it bad for some reason.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh did u see it? Haven't went thru the thread that thorough. I might pass on it then, I just don't care about the aquaman character like that and thw trailers havent sold me on it...Idk, my my bro wants to see it bad for some reason.

You know who you just triggered and about to come for you calling you all types of names right?:russ:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Go with him. You might enjoy it. Like I said in my quick post and like @Jello Biafra agreed with, its Flash Gordon mixed with romancing the stone. So basically if those two things aren’t your cup of tea it may not work for you.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Thats a option but there's no real threat there. They've shown too much of the strength of atlantis for that to be feasible for me. Plus you'd have a superman type problem where he's just running through regular ppl and that gets boring after awhile. They gonna have to come with something more intriguing for me personally. You lost me at the bolded btw :francis:

my nikka, its fuccin comic book movies.. they can do ANYTHING they want. lets stop being childish now. there's a whole entire realm of possibilities, especially if Wan wants to keep things in Atlantis.. id say he does cause Thor had a chance to do that with asgard and they dropped the ball RIDICULOUSLY smh..

The second one could also be a bit more personal, flip the script and show more of Atlantean culture while Aquaman tries to set things right with his brother.

Background can indeed easily be sea vs land, with Orm kind of having been justified in his distrust of the landfolk + you could then bring in somebody like Superman/Wonder Woman for a cameo and create some internal conflict - in the comics Aquaman told them multiple times "I have my people under control, do you have yours?".

There's LOTS of ways to take this - without simply repeating the rollercoster ride that was part 1.

Imagine a Meera/Wonder Woman scene :takedat:

For the dialogue, of course :troll:

FACTS !! now that they've cemented Aquaman, they can take us to the heart of Atlantis and show us how the people respond to Arthur being King now and how some people, elitists dont respect him etc

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I can't trust none of these nikkas anymore:francis:

Theres not a damn thing interesting about Aquaman. Not one. Just make him the Hawkeye of the group. Have him in Justice league. But dont waste your time on a solo movie NO ONE is interested in seeing :snoop:

so... 2 years later

wassup fucc nikkas ... ready to eat your words now dikk faces ?

doubt the GOAT brehhs.. fuccin idiots :mjlol:

WAVY GANG GANG.. SWIMMING UP A TIDE NEXT TO YOU !!

BILLY GANG SOON COME !!

YOU KNOW THE FUCCIN VIBES !!!

doubt AquaGAWD again...