My expectations are low af tho:yeshrug:

Hope it's good and they get the next DC films to be up to par:jbhmm:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is this worth rewatching in 3D?:lupe:
Film was flames but I usually avoid 3D viewings for obvious reasons...

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Better than the DK trilogy?
For my money yes. It's a comic book film that commits fully to being a comic book film. Something Marvel figured out and it was great to see in a DC setting, despite the clichés and worn tropes, it was stellar.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
YES

I didn't even wanna talk about that in my first post, but THAT ENTIRE SEQUENCE was so nuts & incredible!!!

absolutely NUTS !!! I hope we get more deep water threats and more in the sequel.. i want shyt to touch depths and genres no other comic book has..

mixing horror with adventure and sci-fi :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
By the comments I may check it out :ehh:

My expectations are low af tho:yeshrug:

Hope it's good and they get the next DC films to be up to par:jbhmm:

i wish you nikkas would stop this annoying ''DC this, DC that'' narrative ya'll been doing since BvS... watch the damn movie.. nothing is wrong with the DCEU. they're finally finding their feet and shyt is WORKING.. Aquaman is an AMAZING visual film.

IMAX 3D is a MUST !!

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
i wish you nikkas would stop this annoying ''DC this, DC that'' narrative ya'll been doing since BvS... watch the damn movie.. nothing is wrong with the DCEU. they're finally finding their feet and shyt is WORKING.. Aquaman is an AMAZING visual film.

IMAX 3D is a MUST !!

There's three movies that DC left to the directors visions and they're all absolute piff. Man of Steel, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

There's three that WB got their hands on and while I still love BvS to death, SS and JL were a mess.

Lesson learned.

Shazam next :blessed:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
There's three movies that DC left to the directors visions and they're all absolute piff. Man of Steel, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

There's three that WB got their hands on and while I still love BvS to death, SS and JL were a mess.

Lesson learned.

Shazam next :blessed:

exactly... when the directors get to execute their vision, we get amazing PIFF

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Just seen it this weekend. Just a dope film. Jason momma or whatever his name is really shines. Mera and black manta were good too. The best action scenes in the DCEU period. Best film in this universe hands down. Go see it

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The octopus drummer for the Ring of Fire scene seemed random af and incredibly silly, but then I found out the next day that it was a nod to Aquaman's silver age history when had a pet octopus that he trained to be a musician :russ: