Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
hqdefault.jpg

"But Black Dynamite, I'm a surface dweller!"

Fred.

:demonic: There's a war coming..and im bringing the wrath of the 7 seas with me !!

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Seeing it in 2 hours. Very optimistic about this one. I hope it's not only good but also a huge financial success so DC that will back the fukk off of Emo Superman and Alcoholic Batman so that Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam can lead the way to a brighter future. :banderas:

Fast track that Plastic Man movie, too. :ohlawd:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Seeing it in 2 hours. Very optimistic about this one. I hope it's not only good but also a huge financial success so DC that will back the fukk off of Emo Superman and Alcoholic Batman so that Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam can lead the way to a brighter future. :banderas:

shut up fakkit... nikkas always want that clown ass p*ssy ass reeve and brandon supes.. fucc them nikkas

Cavill set.. deal with it

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

shut up fakkit... nikkas always want that clown ass p*ssy ass reeve and brandon supes.. fucc them nikkas

Cavill set.. deal with it
:mjlol:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
JUST GOT OUT

IT WAS DOPE

BLACK MANTA WAS THE ONLY WHACK PART SAD BUT TRUE. AND TRASH KID ACTORS :mjlol:

James Wan really surprised with fukking awesome action scenes.

I used to stan DC heavy. But making Justice League before the solo films was a HUGE mistake. Aquaman was not even a character before this

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
okay :leon:

Warner Bros.' blockbuster Aquaman continues to unite audiences across the seven seas this weekend, as its record-breaking run in China fuels an overall international box office cume expected to hit $250+/- million this weekend. Ticket sales in the Middle Kingdom should send the King of Atlantis north of $185-190+ million there, on its way toward a likely tally of $250+ million in China alone, suggesting a foreign cume exceeding $600-700+ million (if not higher).

With the Christmas holiday season upon us, Aquaman should enjoy strong legs to carry it through the rest of the month and into the New Year. We'll see what sort of numbers James Wan's eye-popping action-adventure extravaganza puts up this coming week and into its domestic opening, and whether those figures are big enough to confirm my suspicion that we're looking at a $1 billion holiday hit that's one of the season's biggest performers.

'Aquaman' Sails Toward Huge $250 Million Global Box Office