Aquaman 2: Return of The Billi [OFFICIAL Date: DECEMBER 16, 2022]

Conz

Superstar
Daps
these movies are so dumb and fun, unlike so much of what the slogging ass DCEU was. i honestly think Atlantis was the best part of that entire universe. it's just fun. it's just a big diarrhea ball of stupid cgi and i just like it. it's like they made an entire Star Wars movie on the Gungan planet, and i like it. i like Mamoa Aquaman. these are 3/5 movies, and they don't even make movies like this anymore. shyt, Marvel tried to world build like this in Quantumania and it looked considerably worse while not even being 1/10th as cool.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fell asleep on this shyt at one point with my eyes wide open. Probably the worse DC movie I’ve ever saw but still, didn’t walkout on it like Iron Man 3

Inflation….

Them IM3 tickets was like $8.50 for you
These AM2 was $21.95, and you took a back Blasian broad with so it was like $43.90 + all the drinks and snacks.

I don’t blame you for not leaving…. Plus You got the big prize afterwards anyway:salute:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
these movies are so dumb and fun, unlike so much of what the slogging ass DCEU was. i honestly think Atlantis was the best part of that entire universe. it's just fun. it's just a big diarrhea ball of stupid cgi and i just like it. it's like they made an entire Star Wars movie on the Gungan planet, and i like it. i like Mamoa Aquaman. these are 3/5 movies, and they don't even make movies like this anymore. shyt, Marvel tried to world build like this in Quantumania and it looked considerably worse while not even being 1/10th as cool.
These movies aren't fun. Aquaman 1 was ass I don't care what thecoli says lmfao

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Inflation….

Them IM3 tickets was like $8.50 for you
These AM2 was $21.95, and you took a back Blasian broad with so it was like $43.90 + all the drinks and snacks.

I don’t blame you for not leaving…. Plus You got the big prize afterwards anyway:salute:
No idea what you talking about