Aquaman 2: Return of The Billi [OFFICIAL Date: DECEMBER 16, 2022]

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
And here it is. Aquaman 2 isn't doing "well" but with that said, after two weekends it has already flown past the TOTAL box office of 'The Marvels' :manny:

:yeshrug: Both movies on the same tier they just felt like something to put out just because. On the action scenes Aquaman edges the marvels just a little the marvels post credit had some weight to it going forward. On to the dcu we’ll see what gunn and company got for us this year

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How is this? There's no showings for Godzilla minus one and I gotta take my dad to the movies today.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
meh overall.

some cool action set pieces but that's about it

you can :mjlol: at the sloppy edits of trying to downplay amber heard
giphy.gif

Sounds like this is gonna be torture,

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Just ok was right. Same tier as the 1st, although I enjoyed it more than the 2nd. Wish my theater had a viewing for Godzilla:francis:
The first like an eight to me it had more charm. This one just didn’t have that feel maybe because of amber heard situation and the dceu ending as well. The Batman feature probably would’ve been dope. You know what maybe because they double down on him being more like lobo. Aquman is always shown to be loyal to atlantis. Whoever they cast as him next probably not getting a solo movie

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just seen it. Didn't care much for it. :francis:

The thing that annoyed me most is that there were absolutely no consequences in this. It was like nothing happened at all. I consider this to be the polar opposite of Black Panther 2. While I thought BP2 was at times too dramatic and too depressing, Aquaman 2 has no gravitas at all.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Momoa just acting like himself the whole time , didn’t even dress like aquaman . Some good visuals but too corny