Aquaman 2: Return of The Billi [OFFICIAL Date: DECEMBER 16, 2022]

Daps
If he likes WW84 then i definitely can’t take his opinion seriously

I signed up for HBO max for WW1984. Even had my brother and sister watch it with me. I told them it was gonna be incredible, cause of how fire the first one was.

I was sitting there like :unimpressed: feeling second hand embarrassment from that trash.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The “Aquaman” sequel’s projected opening is even worse than “The Marvels,” the latest Marvel Cinematic Universe movie that became the franchise’s lowest-grossing film after it opened to $47 million.

:picard: Good God :picard:

it's like DC and marvel had a bet who's movie was going to bomb harder in 2023 :mjlol: :mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
it's like DC and marvel had a bet who's movie was going to bomb harder in 2023 :mjlol: :mjlol:
With everything that happened with dc recently this was probably a forgone conclusion. Marvel not so much but they seem to be course correcting. Deadpool 3 should do very good if it does then it was marvel bad decision that caused some of their movies to underperform

peppe

Superstar
Daps
With everything that happened with dc recently this was probably a forgone conclusion. Marvel not so much but they seem to be course correcting. Deadpool 3 should do very good if it does then it was marvel bad decision that caused some of their movies to underperform

Its because deadpool was stand alone from the rest of marvels BS. Marvel just went all in the all inclusive woke bullshyt and got burned heavy. They arent course correcting anything.

All of their movies bombed not a few. All they tv shows flopped not a few.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Marvel just went all in the all inclusive woke bullshyt and got burned heavy. They arent course correcting anything.

All of their movies bombed not a few. All they tv shows flopped not a few.
What do you mean, "all inclusive woke bullshyt" ?

And then you talk about ALL their movies and shows bombing. But Spidey 3, Strange 2 and Guardians 3 made bank. Even Thor 4 made money $760 despite being terrible.

:manny: I don't have Disney+ so I can't speak on the show's. But I do know reception for those were all mostly bad.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What do you mean, "all inclusive woke bullshyt" ?

And then you talk about ALL their movies and shows bombing. But Spidey 3, Strange 2 and Guardians 3 made bank. Even Thor 4 made money $760 despite being terrible.

:manny: I don't have Disney+ so I can't speak on the show's. But I do know reception for those were all mostly bad.

A billion dollars is now the standard per some in the Coli so the moment a movie doesn’t do a billion it’s a flop.

No matter if it made $400M or $999M

On the flipside outside of Marvel, anything above $350M is a massive success.

Them be the coli rules:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Deadline is saying that this is going to make a little over $100M worldwide this weekend. That's not good. But it is halfway to $200M. If it crosses that $200M threshold, there might be some more "fun" to be had. :mjlit: