Aquaman 2: Return of The Billi [OFFICIAL Date: DECEMBER 16, 2022]

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I’m finna watch this mf I know it’s finna be ass, at the movies ima give live updates

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
This bit tapping not go lie. Corny sht here n there but it’s hitting so far. Stop making mfs that’s like that so weak bruh. Aqua man can beat and give Superman issues in cqc. How tf he get bested by mantis.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
The scene with ohm getting his sht bsck together was fire. Literally came out a new man

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
This bit definitely a cool 7/10 none memorable but it’s a vibe. Dc ain’t fukk up.

Edit: just saw the whole thing. They money ran out towards the end huh because wtffff, we couldn’t see him grid the fallen king? Smfh.

6/10 and that six only because the movie ain’t bad.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean, "all inclusive woke bullshyt" ?

And then you talk about ALL their movies and shows bombing. But Spidey 3, Strange 2 and Guardians 3 made bank. Even Thor 4 made money $760 despite being terrible.

:manny: I don't have Disney+ so I can't speak on the show's. But I do know reception for those were all mostly bad.

Making all the male leads evil or sissies, women are girl bosses without chracter flaws, and the minorities in the film are either gay/trans/non-binary...

peppe

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean, "all inclusive woke bullshyt" ?

And then you talk about ALL their movies and shows bombing. But Spidey 3, Strange 2 and Guardians 3 made bank. Even Thor 4 made money $760 despite being terrible.

:manny: I don't have Disney+ so I can't speak on the show's. But I do know reception for those were all mostly bad.

It's like that have a chart, most of the time the black character has to be gay (eternals phastos), needs at least one asian person in it, girl power etc. Like you have years of source material that has proven to work. Just work with that. But it's all about the message.

Again I was a major marvel fan and went to all the movies but after a while I saw the decline and I was like fukk it I'm out. As for box-office it's safe to say that you have to double the production budget so you get the full cost of the movie.

Anyway for 2023 Marvel

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - cost 200 mill (x2 for marketing costs, distribution etc so 400 mill) made 476 mill worldwide - profit 76 mill

guardians of the galaxy 3 - cost 250 mill (x2 for marketing costs, distribution etc so 500 mill) made 845 mill worldwide - profit 345 mill

The marvels - cost 300 mill (x2 for marketing costs, distribution etc so 600 mill) made 200 mill worldwide - loss 400 mill

I'm not including across the spider-verse because SONY even tho marvel gets a share. Looked it up but couldn't find how much.

Total profits from the movies in 2023 = 345 + 76 - 400 = PROFIT 21 million

As for the tv shows I have no idea how they calculate their profits but secret invasion had a budget of $200 million alone and that was received badly.

For 2023 DCU

shazam fury of the gods - cost 100 mill (x2 for marketing costs, distribution etc so 200 mill) made 368 mill worldwide - profit 168 mill

The flash - cost 200 mill (x2 for marketing costs, distribution etc so 400 mill) made 270 mill worldwide - loss 130 mill (google says 200 mill but for the sake of it)

Blue Beetle - cost 104 mill (x2 for marketing costs, distribution etc so 208 mill) made 128 mill worldwide - loss 80 mill

Aquaman and the last Kingdom - cost 205 mill (x2 for marketing costs, distribution etc so 410 mill) NOT DATA YET

Current stats: 168 - 130 - 80 = LOSS 42 mill so Aquaman has to come through and make that money

Before the crash marvel movies were easy cash printing movies. Making good profits and you had actors fighting to be in a movie but now people are refusing to be in it. I always liked the rivalry between marvel and DC because I had hoped that they would push each other to make better movies. Seems like in 2023 they said nah fukk that let's see how can loose the most money.

Just give me a good movie, good story and character development. That's all I want :why::damn: